Captured

Fuck! Sos mum. But Fuck! Stay still. No, run. No walk slowly away. WHY DOES NO ONE TEACH YOU WHAT TO DO IN THESE SITUATIONS!!!! Ok, Ashley, calm down, they aren't even near you. Ok, i do have a point, i can only hear them, but still, i am freaked. I take a few deep breathes, stumble to my feet and run as fast as i can. Did i mention i hate running? Stupid wolves, freaking me out. Ok, I'm panting now, but wow this is actually kinda fun. I speed up and threw my arms out and let my hair fly into the wind.

This is awesome! My bare feet barely touched the ground, and my dress is actually quite easy to run in. Wait, where am i? Oh no. Why was i not looking where i was going. Im on some kind of ledge, how the hell did i get here? ok I'm now apparently now a fast runner, a really fast runner who doesn't pay attention. Yes! A cave, a cave meant shelter from the now picking up wind. I slowly walked to the tall opening, ok, there better not be spider in here, HUGE arachnophobic, urghh spiders. Great, now im petrified, stupid kid emotions, I'm blaming this body.

Ok, this cave is actually quite awesome, its filled with little bits of, ok what is the word again?? It ends with tight for the one that hangs on the roof, steriotype, NO ! That doesnt even end in tight. Urghh, major mental blank, whatever, the cave is filled with....stalagmite! And stalactite! I always remember stalactite are the ones on the roof because they end in tite, like tight, like holding on tight so they don't fall off. The cave has a wall at the far end, and when my foot hits a rock it echos, cool. The the world goes blurry and i fall into a sitting position on the ground, maybe the running wasn't a goos idea. My head spins, and i feel i may puke, this is horrible, i wanna go home. My eyes start to tear up...again. Its weird how you can be so cold yet so hot.

Arghhhhh!!!!! Every thing falls away from beneath me, the cave roof getting further and further away, my arms and feet hopelessly grabbing for them. Bits of rock fall with me and i scream so loudly my lungs hurt. Then just like that its over, my back hits the ground and the world turns black.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noise, clanging and crashings, footsteps and yelling, horrid sounds my brain cant quite process, and voices, horribke, evil voices all around me echoing in my head. Is this what hangover feels like i wonder? My head aches and when i try to open my eyes the dull light is blinding. I slowly begin to remember and realise what is around me. Im on metal, cold, dirty metal, i feel it against my skin. Theres the squeaking off wheels, I'm on something moving, and by the feel of the bar shaped bits of metal pressing against my cheek i think i may be in a cage.

As i pray I'm not, i slowly open my eyes and the moment i do i wish i hadn't. As they adjust i see dark walks, cave walls, all filled with cages and dirty and blood? Im on a suspended pathway in the air, everything is, wooden bridges and ladders in the air, nothing but blackness underneath. There are cages on the walls, i make sure not to look to hard, i don't wish to know what they are filled with. Then goblins, small blue, dirty, misshapen goblins like right out of the hobbit movie. I was right about the cage, it bronze and covered in....? I decide i don't want to know, and as soon as i get new clothes i burn these.

The goblins see I'm awake and taunt me in voices i don't understand. The jab spears and swords at me and i feel something puncture my stomach. I gasp and try to stay conscious. One goblin seems to be telling another off, and they stop stabbing at me, none seem to remorseful though. The wheel my rusty cage over wobbling bridges and my eyes are frozen open. Every now and again a goblin falls in, the others just laugh. I can almost feel the evilness radiating off them, and a red patch spreads across my dress were i was stabbed, my hands are wet with blood and i can no longer take it, i shudder, then once again the world is black.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok waking up is starting to get a little lame. I actually feel a lot better, sure I'm covered in bruises and wounds, the giant one on my stomach has finally stopped bleeding. I remember waking up a few times, but i only see snippets in my memory. The goblins jeering, their kind laughing, pain, dirty water and fire. I don't try to put the images back together, some things are better left in the past. Instead i get into a sitting position, rub my eyes and look around. The cave walls reflect the small torches hung up on the wall. Im in a cage, smaller, i can only just sit up, and i could probably only just lie down straight if i wanted to.

Somehow my thumb had snuck into my mouth, ew! I grew out of that habit ages ago. I decide to ignore it after i wrench it from my mouth and wipe it on my dirty dress. I grab my now only somewhat tangled curly hair and try to plait it. I i cant trie the end, so i just stick it down the back. My hair is the one good thing about this situation, i sure as hell am not loosing it.

The goblins gawk and snigger at me, but i ignore them. I need to think. Ok, so I'm an elf(ling) and judging by the goblins in Middle earth, seeing as the King is still alive Thorin hasn't come through yet. I hope he saves me, or i save myself, goblins are not nice. I remember reading on wiki they killed Lord Elrond's wife, well tortured her into insanity so she had to sail, it made me sad. As the thoughts kept circling in my mind only 4 things were for sure, 1) this isn't possible 2) this is possible 3) i need to get out and 4) i should probably stop swearing so much.