ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝕋𝕎𝕆

¸.•'¯'•.,¸¸,.•'▌🌾█║⚔️▌📘║⚖️█♾▌║˜ˆ"°¹~•-.„¸
█████████

𝕬𝖈𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖔;

ᴴᵃʳᵈ  ᵈ ᵉᶜⁱˢⁱᵒⁿˢ

█████████
¸.•'¯'•.,¸¸,.•'▌🌾█║⚔️▌📘║⚖️█♾▌║˜ˆ"°¹~•-.„¸
█████████

„¸█████████

█████████

𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐰𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝. The modern apartment was always noisy during dinner time. Mostly because Jeanine had something to complain about. Only today wasn't one of those days.

Imogen's mind was still with the test results she had received from Abby a few hours prior. Was she really dauntless? Did she really have no fears?

"Imogen! I asked you something." Jeanine's loud voice ringed through the apartment. That made Imogen snap out of her thoughts and look up to face her mother.

"Sorry. What did you ask?" Imogen asked unfazed by Jeanine's little outburst.

Jeanine sighed and rolled her eyes at her daughter. "What were your test results?"

Imogen was completely sure that she heard a little bit of uncertainty in her mother's tone of speaking, but she decided to ignore it.

"I'm not telling you." Is all the younger girl said as she raised her spoon with soup up to her mouth. She slowly sipped on it as she watched her mother get angry.

"And what is the reason behind that? I am your mother. I deserve to know." Jeanine countered.

Imogen scoffed at her mother and dropped the spoon back in the bowl of soup. Causing a bit of it to spat in her perfect dark blue dress. "Oh you do not get to pull that card now. You are everything but my mother. We may share genes and a blood type, but all you have done is boss me around constantly."

Imogen quickly stood up from the table and stomped over to her room. She heard Jeanine yell her name, telling her to come back but Imogen ignored the woman and continued walking.

The morning after the chaotic dinner was exactly the same. Jeanine pressing on about the result and the test and Imogen waving her off again and again. Until Jeanine finally got the hint and dropped the subject for a while.