ᄃΉΛPƬΣЯ ƬΉЯΣΣ

¸.•'¯'•.,¸¸,.•'▌🌾█║⚔️▌📘║⚖️█♾▌║˜ˆ"°¹~•-.„¸
█████████

𝕬𝖈𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊;

ᴺᵉʷ ᵇᵉᵍⁱⁿⁿⁱⁿᵍˢ

█████████
¸.•'¯'•.,¸¸,.•'▌🌾█║⚔️▌📘║⚖️█♾▌║˜ˆ"°¹~•-.„¸
█████████

„¸█████████

█████████

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦. They were as some would call fashionably late.

Imogen and Jeanine both walked the steps downwards to the stage where the bowls where all ready. Except Imogen turned to the front row of the Erudite faction, where some people had left a seat open for her.

Jeanine stepped onto the stage. And the crowd had erupted into clapping and praising noises. But with just a wave of her hand, Jeanine silenced them all.

"The faction system, is a living being. Just like all of you. And the only way it can survive and thrive is for each of you to claim your rightful place. The future belongs to those who know, where they belong." Jeanine spoke.

After that the leader, Marcus Eaton had come on stage to say his own speech.

After that the long waiting for Imogen began. Because the surname Matthews was pretty far along the alfabet.

It began with some guy from Erudite, then someone from Dauntless. And so it went on. Imogen had completely lost track of everything going on.

At some point she noticed the names Caleb Prior and Beatrice Prior. Who she knew where the children of councilman Prior.

Both of them switched factions. Caleb went to Erudite and after minutes of doubting Beatrice chose Dauntless.

Then the names kept coming. And Imogen had completely zoned out of it. She hadn't noticed the name Imogen Matthews echoing through the room.

So Imogen only realised it was her turn until the person sitting beside her tapping her shoulder. Signalling her that is was her time to go.

She took a deep inhale before standing up and walking over to the stage. There she took the knife in her hand and sliced her palm.