𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

¸.•'¯'•.,¸¸,.•'▌🌾█║⚔️▌📘║⚖️█♾▌║˜ˆ"°¹~•-.„¸
████████████████

𝕬𝖈𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖎𝖝;

ᴿᵒᵘᵍʰ ᵗⁱᵐᵉˢ

████████████████
¸.•'¯'•.,¸¸,.•'▌🌾█║⚔️▌📘║⚖️█♾▌║˜ˆ"°¹~•-.„¸
████████████████

„¸████████████████

████████████████

Four and Imogen both were completely stunned with Fours actions. Not only had he shown a twisted form of kindness but he had also come very close to her. Closer than he had ever bee to someone like that. 

After him leaning in her ear to talk, Four had created a small distance between himself and Imogen. He ignored her, didn't look at her and didn't help her once during the remaining time of the class. But that didn't last long. At the beginning of the next lesson he was already back to 'normal' with her. 

And Imogen noticed, after the incident at the target practice he was a bit awkward but one lesson after that it was completely like the way it was before. 

The initiated had been given the morning off to train for themselves a bit or to go out and get some fresh air. Almost everyone had left and went outside to walk a bit or just to do something other than training. 

Except for Imogen. She was the only initiate who stayed behind and train some more. 

The training halls were completely empty. Sometimes there would walk by someone from Dauntless but none of them were initiates. 

Imogen was practicing her knife throwing skills. She had seen the targets standing there before and she figured out that sooner or later they'd have a knife throwing lesson. Imogen liked to be one step ahead so she figured that this was the perfect time to take that step. 

And there she was, throwing the knifes at the targets in a clumsy way and sometimes hitting one when she was lucky. 

Another knife slipped from her grip and missed the target completely, which made Imogen incredibly frustrated since she had the bad habit to want to be good at everything. 

Imogen rolled her eyes. "Stupid goddamn shit knives." She muttered under her breath as she walked over towards the target to pull out the one knife that did make it in. She had to pick up the others from the floor.  

Then she walked back to where she stood before and started again. She wouldn't stop until all the knives in her hands made it in in one try. 

She threw the first one, missed. It did hit the target but not the person that was drawn on it.