🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🄵🄾🅄🅁

¸.•'¯'•.,¸¸,.•'▌🌾█║⚔️▌📘║⚖️█♾▌║˜ˆ"°¹~•-.„¸
█████████

𝕬𝖈𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗;

ˡᵉᵃᵖ ᵒᶠ ᶠᵃᵗᵉ

█████████
¸.•'¯'•.,¸¸,.•'▌🌾█║⚔️▌📘║⚖️█♾▌║˜ˆ"°¹~•-.„¸
█████████

„¸█████████

█████████

"𝐀𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐰𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭?" Eric asked. It stayed silent, once again. So Imogen stepped up.

"I'll go." She said and she stepped up from next to Christina and walked through the rest of the crowd.

Eric rolled his eyes at her. "Don't tell me you're one of those scaredy-cats." He stated bluntly.

Imogen raised her eyebrows unimpressed. "Nah, I'm not like that." And with that she stepped on the edge and immediately leaped off.

The wind soared through her hair. And Imogen loved the feeling. A feeling of falling, a feeling of freedom.

The flats that she was wearing with the tight blue dress had fallen off. But Imogen couldn't care less.

Then her fall was broken by a safety net. "Geez, I shouldn't have done that in this dress." Imogen mumbled to herself.

Then the net was pulled downwards. Causing Imogen to roll out of it. But before she had the chance to fall, she was caught by a strong pair of arms.

When Imogen looked up she found herself staring into a pair of brown eyes. They belonged to a man who had brown hair and a sharp jawline.

The brown eyes stared right back into her blue ones. Then the guy lifted his arms and lifted Imogen out of the net.

When Imogen was stood back on the ground, the arms didn't let her go just yet. Imogen noticed that. "You can let go of me now." She said with a tilted head.

The guy immediately did. "Name?" He asked pretending to be uninterested. Imogen saw right through it. Normally she'd make fun of him. But this time she decided it was better not to.

She breathed in deeply. "Imogen."

He nodded. "Second jumper, Imogen!" He yelled to the other people, who then started to applaud and cheer for her.