𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴

¸.•'¯'•.,¸¸,.•'▌🌾█║⚔️▌📘║⚖️█♾▌║˜ˆ"°¹~•-.„¸
█████████

𝕬𝖈𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢;

ˢᵉᶜᵒⁿᵈ ʰᵒᵐᵉ

█████████
¸.•'¯'•.,¸¸,.•'▌🌾█║⚔️▌📘║⚖️█♾▌║˜ˆ"°¹~•-.„¸
█████████

„¸█████████

█████████

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥. Imogen and the other Initiates were pulled up and carried around the mass of people.

Everyone in Dauntless seemed happy. Sure, they were serious when they had to be but right now they certainly weren't.

Imogen felt conflicted. She herself was happy that she made the change. Leaving Erudite would definitely be one of the best changes she could ever have made.

But Imogen was smart. And paranoid. She didn't trust people easily, and when she finally trusts someone, it took a lot from her to do so. She became that way because of her years in the Erudite faction.

People in Erudite were known for being smart, sometimes too smart. They always got what they wanted. And they didn't care what they had to do to get it.

Imogen couldn't help but feel like the people in Dauntless were the same.

They were ambitious and could be very serious, traits they shared with Erudite. And that made Imogen feel on edge, constantly paying attention.

So when Four came to wake them up in the morning, Imogen hadn't shut her eyes. Not one second. She had been laying with her back against the wall and stayed awake like that all night.

And Christina and Tris noticed. "You look tired Imogen, have you even slept at all?"

Imogen sighed and didn't look at Christina as she asked Imogen the question. "I did sleep Christina. Just had a rough day yesterday."

When the group arrived in the pit, Four and the man who 'helped' them jump yesterday were waiting for them. Imogen remembered him saying his name was Eric.

"There are two stages of training." Four said, starting off with his unnecessary speech.

"First is physical. Push your bodies to the breaking point and you'll master the methods of combat. The second is mental."