Emotionless

All of them were broken after hearing what was written on the letter and a huge burden of guilt now was upon them which they cannot move cause izuku was gone.

But what was true that they never wanted this to happen but it still did due to all of their negligence and izuku was ready to get payback.

Izuku's POV

what they did to me was unforgivable, i will never forget this and will make sure that I get a payback with them.

I was practically healed of all wounds due to the help of AFO so i thought to go explore this facility. As i was roaming around i saw many cases in which was something big like the size of Endeavor and Allmight and some were small. Then I went inside the chamber where AFO was sitting and talking to some Old geezer which looked like doctor. As i started to leave thinking that i came at wrong time i heard a voice calling out my name to stop and it was ALO's voice.

I was dead for sure that was what i thought to myself 

AFO: ahh, izuku, i see you are awake and felling better?

i answered in his affirmation "yes"

AFO: don't be too stiff and come here, i want to talk to you about something and want to show you something.

Izuku: yes , coming

AFO: meet him, he is my doctor, Dr. Kyudai Garaki 

Doc: hlo little izuku, i hope you rested well?

Izuku: yes i am feeling better.

AFo: fine, now then to the business, you see izuku when you were asleep, i asked Dr. Garaki  to check your quirk compatibility

Izuki: but i don't have a quirk to begin with so there is no way i would have a compatibility!

DOC: that's where you are wrong and misunderstood

i was asked to check if whether you were compatible with other's quirk

Izuku: whaatt! other's quirk * then i looked over AFO* what is he saying sir?

AFO: he is saying the truth and wait for the result * smiling:)*

Izuku: o-ok.

DOC: so as i was saying , i was asked to check your compatibility, so when i tested your DNA with other quirks you were not quite compatible with the most

izuku: * sigh*thought*still a loser* looking down

DOC: but when i tested your dna with a specific quirk which ca handle different quirks at one the result was astonishing

izuku: what a quirk which can handle many quirks at once* then looked at AFO and realises*

AFO: *smiling* say izuku , would you want to inherit my power

Izuku: w-what? what are you talking about. I can't take your power, you would be qiurkless

AFO: still thinking about others than your self *chuckles a little* its not like i have much to do in this body as you can see but if you take my quirk then my consciousness would also be transferred to you, so you could talk to me whenever you want and if you would pass out or faint somewhere then i would be able to help you out  and i won't be looking into your personal matter, you can do whatever you want with my power

izuku was stunned that someone was ready to give up his power for him unlike his powerful father who was not even thinking about his own blood. * starts crying *

seeing this both AFO and doc were smiling and AFO offers his hand to izuku to transfer his power to izuku 

As izuku approached AFO he grabbed izuku's hand and said that is he truly ready to take the name AFO for himself

Izuku does his signature cute smile to show his happiness and there was determination in his eyes which by seeing this AFO was happy and said" tomorrow i will arrange a meeting of LOV with you to introduce yourself" which izuku replied by nodding.

Meanwhile at midoriya's residence

Inko and toshi were sitting on the couch mourning their child who was beautiful at every aspect but were too late to say this to him due to neglecting him in the first place.

izumi was inside her room crying as her friend were inside with her as well.

izumi was saying over and over that this was all her fault, following that stupid plan to scare izuku was the only thing she was doing and her friends were as shocked as she was but they were trying to comfort her but katsumi was devastated and wouldn't talk to anyone as all could see there were no other emotions on her face but guilt and despair .

Then izumi stood up and said "this is not going to be end of it, i will never let anyother kid who is anyone having quirk or not to take such a step in his/her life" and all of them vowed to each other as there was determination in all of their eyes.

So this was it guys

another chapter completed, a little short compared to the first but still finished

thanks guys for reading it and see you in the next chapter.