Partner..

Izuku: you wanna know what goes in this mind of mine..........then let me..........

Now 

Izuku: you see, with all of the deeds you did to me, somewhere made me like this.

His family was shocked upon hearing this.

Izuku was not surprised on looking to their bewildered faces and went on to explain.

Izuku: you see guys, if Izumi was your favorite child, princess, all of your happiness whatever whatever then I am the product of all of your frustration, anger, negativity. He smirks and the doctor notes down all of it.

The midoriyas were shocked upon hearing this as much they wanted to deny it but it was all true. He was the product of all those that he mentioned above and the creators were them.

Izuku: listen, I don't want your sympathies and help cause I can help myself. I don't care what you or anyone think of me, I am what I am and I accept that unlike you guys.

On saying this he got up and was escorted to his room.

After all the conversation the family left.

Later that afternoon

Izuku was on his way to the gym. On reaching there he entered the gym but it was already occupied and the one who was using it was some lady.

She was a tall woman in her late thirties but barely visible as she looked totally opposite to that and with purple eyes and short, two-tone hair which is blue with pink highlights. 

She also possessed a good amount of strength as she was punching in the punching bag.

Izuku: I think your times up miss.

???: Oh, is it ?! She smirks. And suddenly she rushed to him with her fist clenched, throwing a punch to his face.

But Izuku wasn't fazed with it as he stopped her punch and was deep sighing.

Izuku: why you all guys look at me as a pushover. 

She retracted her arm and stopped. 

??: the names' Kaina Tsutsumi or you can call ne Nagant, Lady Nagant.

Izuku: Ohh!!! you are the famous sharpshooter Lady Nagant!!

Lady Nagant was a bit surprised as she was watching a kid who was obsessed with heroes and their information, totally 180 to the guy she heard of killing AFO and three inmates with ease. But she would be lying if she didn't find his over-blabbering a cute thing.

Izuku: oh sorry for all that. I am Izuku.(extends his hand)

They both shakes hands and upon doing so she also got to know that he was extremally strong. 

I am gonna address Nagant as Kaina   

Kaina: 'those guys were assholes to mess with this kid, couldn't they tell he is the real deal' So what are you gonna do alone by yourself here in the gym....training without partner.

Izuku: its not like i have a choice or so. they wouldn't let anyone enter here with me after what i did to those three earlier.

Kaina: what about i become your partner.

Izuku looks a little shocked that the former hero wanted to be his partner.

Kaina: why are you looking so surprised, I am not that old to begin with(actually I am), come on I haven't let myself loose in a while but with you I might return to my glory days.

Izuku: fine with and no one came to clear up the gym also, so why not.

They both trained and sparred with eachother. Later when the guards came, they were a bit surprised to see both the former hero and the most powerful villain together....laughing while laying on the floor.

Guard: ok guys your times up.

Izuku: oh wait, sir. Can you allow her to be with me when I train.

The guard didn't know what he was supposed to say as he couldn't say no to him as he might kill him off.

Guard: I will talk to the superior about that.

Izuku: ok, thanks.

Kaina: kid, you didn't have to go that far for this.

Izuku: no, its not that, its just with you, i was like what i truly am. So will you be my training partner?

Kaina: ok ok kid don't fret over.

Izuku: kay see you tomorrow.

Kaina: yeah kid.

As they both went their separate ways, Kaina thought of him again with how he was strong but yet gentle as he never showed off his power, how he was helpful as he shared his ideas about usage of her quirk with her, how hot was he.........

Kiana: 'hey, what are you thinking, you are way to old for him and both are in prison, this can't happen'

CAN IT.