Rescue

Everything was set for Kaminari's rescue. Many pro heroes were called including Endeavour, Mt Lady, Edgeshot, Best Jeanist, Gran Torino, Kamui Woods and of course the police were included as well.

Izuku was still held by them and the rescue mission was about to begin but the heroes didn't knew that  Izumi and her friends were going with there own plan to save their classmate.

Tugauchi: lets go guys it's time

All might: lets go

........

Izuku: man i am stuck here in this lone cell. what a waste of time, i could have been having fun out there fighting with those wannabe heroes and all....but why did i move on my own and hugged Izumi....why, do i feel the same as before turning to the villain life..

.......

Izumi; so guys, are you ready to rescue kaminari?

Iida: but we should move with caution, we don't want any villain to know that we are here and no usage of quirk to fight, ok?

kirishima: yes don't worry man

They all were in the back of some kind of old Wearhouse but then a swarm of police came to it surrounding all the side the wearhouse.

Same was happening at the bar were the LoV was located and all were captured by the the tendrils of kamui woods's.

Allmight: surrender villains and give back our kaminari to u...

There was no sign of kaminari

Edgeshot: he is not here, so that must mean h...

Allmight: i am going

There was sudden thud that produced a shockwave around the place but something was up

Everyone was feeling sudden increase in their power, even the students were feeling something unusual .

Then the whole area was erupted in screams around the buildings and even the police but the heroes were little bit unfazed as they all had strong control on their quirks, this goes for the students as well but the police and the people residing in their houses near the building was effected.

Mt. Lady: I think the machine was started since this seems just like the explanation Izuku described his machine would do.

Best Jeanist: so we shou...

The wearhouse was destroyed, now we see a man with black suit with some kind of mask supporting his mouth, heroes upon watching this were ready to take the action but they also knew that  the man who could do this can also annhilate them easily. So they tried to wait and stall time for allmight to show up which he did in matter of 30 seconds. Since he entered the area where the machine was activated, he could also feel sudden erupt in his leftover power.

Allmight: All For One

AFO: wow allmight running a bit late are we

Allmight: stop there and ..and what have you done to the neighborhood, you destroyed

AFO: correction, this machine was a prototype and made by your own son*laughs* and here is some of it *he snaps his fingers*

Suddenly all of the villains that were captured by the heroes at the bar were here in front of all with Izuku as well.

Tomura: bout time

Izuku: yes

Izumi heard her brother's voice and quickly jumped to the scene

Izumi: Izuku

Allmight: no izumi what are you doing here

AFO: oh family! don't worry he is here to kill allmight of course