New Life

Things were going quite well for all of UA, classes resumed as usual with just a little bit of gossiping about Izumi being at the scene of the fight. People assumed that there would be some kind of connection with her and the person who killed the most powerful and feared villain of all time. Reconstruction was also going pretty well around the destroyed area. 

Apart from all of this, the situation with Izuku was pretty different. Since the time he came, the inmate would make jokes on him that how could just a mere kid could pull all that off and would always mess with him. On the other hand Izuku would do nothing about this.

He was literally under surveillance all the time, even in toilet as the prison could not affort to let the most dangerous criminal run lose. He was escorted with full armored personnel.

Everything was going as usual with him and his solitude at prison but some people were bit too annoyed that how could a mere kid could get all this leverage as the Tartarus was providing Izuku with everything to keep him inside prison, better living space, good food, better training periods as he was given a whole training floor and gym to himself to avoid any problems of running him with other prisoners, they were also getting him a television but he refused as he said it was waste of his time to watch anything on it and he better spend time on study and training.

The prison was ordered to provide him anything he asked but he didn't even asked anything that was given to him but he decided to stay quite about this. Some of the inmate were now getting annoyed and jealous. So they planned to teach Izuku a lesson and provide them anything that was provided to him by the system.

So four of the prisoners managed to persuade a guard who was on duty to manage Izuku's training time according to them.

Izuku was escorted to his personal training area and was getting ready to do his daily chores. Suddenly  the door was abruptly opened and there were those four idiotic bastards looking at Izuku, grinning. Izuku understood where this was all going .

Izuku: you guys, just leave if you don't want to end up dead or rather in punishment 

One of the guy came towards him and stood above him and said "you don't have to worry about punishment, cause we have made our arrangements and since it is done, according to the record we are in our cells, so don't worry about any of it, rather worry about yourself."

How foolish, coming to me and telling me to worry about myself,  Izuku thought to himself.

Izuku: don't say that I didn't warn you. THEN SHALL WE START!!!!

The guy threw a punch towards Izuku but wasn't able to make contact with him and saw his fist...............

.....It was crushed to a little ball......a little ball hanging at the front of his arm with practically crushed palm.

He let out a loud scream and tears running down his face, seeing that the other guys were basically scared AS FUCK, they couldn't even breathe cause the killing intent that was Izuku was letting off was so much.

The former guy was lying down quivering with so much pain then Izuku stood on top of him with a grin just like they all showed to him, he then put his foot on his knee and was watching the guy's face which was like all of his oxygen in his body was sucked out and was pale blue and the same was with the two others.

Then Izuku applied some force to it and the guy started to beg him to let him off, he begged him again and again to stop this but Izuku was having so much fun watching all of this. It was practically like when he was out there in city, free from all his shackles for once and go on complete rampage, just like he did in the Sports festival with those heroes he killed infront of all the audience, he was having fun again and he was not gonna miss this, so he just applied all of his force on his leg but to be specific on his knee and WHAM!!!!  his leg was not dislocated but was completely slashed away from his rest of his leg with all the blood spilling on the floor. This caused the other two to leave their friend in Izuku's care and went towards the door but it was locked because the room was to make sure that at time of Izuku's training, he wasn't supposed to leave the room. They turned around to see Izuku holding the separated leg in his hand and grinning evilly and making his way towards the two.

Later on when the room was opened, the guards were shocked and were throwing up on the floor as one of them called the backup and the swarm of guards came inside but were also throwing up upon seeing the horror in the room

Later on when the room was opened, the guards were shocked and were throwing up on the floor as one of them called the backup and the swarm of guards came inside but were also throwing up upon seeing the horror in the room........Izuku was sitting on the corpse of guy whose leg got slashed and died of blood loss and the one of them was crushed on the ground with only his legs coming out of the floor and the other was just sitting with laying his back on the wall but later upon watching it closely, it was only his body with no head on it...

This terrified all of them that how could these morons got inside the training facility and how could Izuku kill all of them with quirk cancellers placed all over the room.

This was immediately informed to the midoriyas and upon hearing it they were filled with horror that how could Izuku do this inside the prison. They were called to the prison to meet up with Izuku to ask his questions on what happened cause he won't open his mouth. All of the prison got to know what happened to those three goons who went missing after the day they all said they were gonna teach that puny bastard a lesson. All of them were terrified by this. 

On the next day the Midoriyas came to Tartarus as they were asked and were taken to the room where Izuku was already sitting with some guards on his back with heavy machinery as for backup and a doctor, more of a psychologist who was there to get to know what went inside that evil mind of his.

Inko: son why did you do this ?.....why?

Izumi: yeah brother, why did you do this? Weren't you gonna try to get back with us like when you embraced me at UA, then why???

Doctor wrote all of this in his notepad.

Upon hearing this Izuku was grinning.

Izuku: you wanna know what goes in this mind of mine..........then let me..........

And this is it guys......

I was not uploading the chapter cause i thought people needed time to read up 14 chapters

and so i thought to let it wait....

So this it it for today and i will see you in the next one

And please tell me if you find this story a slow one or any kind of improvement it require

so that i can fix this.

And i will make sure to tag you along it....

Kay....byeeeeeee...