Aftermath

Everyone was shocked of what the hell just they saw on the television. A kid has slain most dangerous villain of all time and without the help of Allmight, the number one hero with such an ease.
After the battle, Izuku stayed near the corpse of AFO but later got away from it and walked towards the hero which was standing near him.

Izuku: don't think this as any kind of help to you, I still can't forgive you
Allmight: son... but why did you kill him? Wasn't he your master?...
Izuku: he was but he tried to kill my those feeling that I had just before going insane and I didn't want them to lose and by the way if I had have lost those memories and feeling, you all would be dead by now.

Later police approached towards midoriya to apprehend him for using his quirk, killing heroes and a villain and destroying many lives in doing so. He was taken into custody and was sent to Tartarus.

Everyone was talking about this incident and that a mere kid was able to pull everything of like this.
Constant interrogations were held as the government wanted to know about him and his ability while police were trying to track down his previous companions that AFO let them escape before all went down.
Even UA was called off for a week for everything to settle down as they had initiated dorm system for children safety.
Kaminari was rescued unharmed and his saviours were lectured for being rash as if anything would had happened to them then they had not lost their friend's life but theirs as well.

As all this was going on izumi was happy that her brother had saved her and everyone out there but one the cost of going to Tartarus.
So the midoriya family planned to meet up with izuku .

The midoriya family entered the building and were taken to the meeting section. They were said to sit in front of the glass and the prisoner will be sitting just on the other side of the glass panel.
Then two guards came in with a person strapped in a chair with quirk canceler on his neck and chains strapped onto his arms, legs and chest and a mask covering his mouth.
The family was shocked to see izuku like this as he was a maniac who would kill anyone as soon he was free.
Tsukauchi was there as well seeing all of this from a room connected to the meeting section with a one way mirror and he opened his mic to talk to the family only, " All this is for precaution, don't worry he is not like this all day. This is just due to today."

The the guards opened his mouth cover and exited the room.

Inko: izuku!, my baby what happened to you??
Izuku: ......
Izumi : brother h..how are y.you?
Allmight : thank you izuku for helping me and the heroes in stopping AFO
Izuku : don't get all your hopes up high, I still don't fucking care about you all. You seriously can't hope to get all normal after all this hppened, right?
Inko : but baby we want to get back normal as we were, please
Izuku : how could you say that so easily after destroying my life like this, huh...? You never scare for me since I was found quirkless, you never even saw that I was hurt as you boasted about your perfect daughter having perfect and strong quirk huh.... Tell me??
Where were you when I needed you most, why weren't you there for me , tell me , so called heroes ? You all are just talk and nothing, you even hid that you were heroes and still you broke my heart and everything I was hoping for .
Why huh, was I not your own flesh and blood??
Tell me Mom, Dad * saying while a tear  left his left eye *
Inko was devastated upon seeing this as was Izumi.
Inko : we are sorry Izuku, it's all our fault that you are like this and we  are terribly sorry for that but you know we want to do it all right what we did...
Izumi : yeah we want to redeem ourselves
Toshi : yeah son, please give us a chance

Izuku : really, you all want to redeem yourselves? Wow I didn't thought this would happen, I thought that you all came here to mock me that I was nothing from the start, nothing without a quirk, right Izumi?
Izumi : I am really sorry about what I said and did back then but just give us a chance please please please.
Izuku : you know Izumi, I don't what came over me when a suddenly hugged you back at the room, but I think there is a feeling in me to have a family again. After AFO took me in I thought that they were my family but there was  an emptiness in me lingering but when I hugged you Izumi, that lingering vanished.
So I think I can give all you a chance .
Inko, Toshi, Izumi : reallllyyyyy!!!!
Izuku : yes
Izumi : does that include all our friends also?
Izuku : they were your friend a from the start not mine, but I can give them a chance .

The midoriya family was happy upon hearing this and later they left the facility and went to UA.
Upon reaching UA, Izumi gave the good news to her friends that Izuku was willing to give them all a chance to redeem theirselves.
The girls made up their kinds as they were determined to redo everything that had happened before and to love Izuku like no other.

Sir this was it guys and sorry for uploading late
See you all in the next chapter