when an idol flirts with you | kth

It was an another day for the MMA Awards show. You as Taehyung's girlfriend were sitting on the couch of the waiting room.

While messaging your mom that you were okay, when you heard the door slightly open.

You looked up at who it was and saw your boyfriend Taehyung smiling cutely while looking at you from the door. "come in" you said and he suddenly stopped smiling. You were confused but than you saw him open the door fully and step in. He was wearing a black t-shirt and black stripped jeans which made him look hot. He smirked at your reaction and closed the door behind him. He came towardsyou with his stupid smirk on his face. He sat down next to you and gave you a peck on your lips. "how are you?" he asked as you stopped yourself from falling for him. "fine" you said.

And than you looked at him and smiled. "how about you? are you excited?" you asked and saw him jumping in his seat.

"Yes, Yes, Yes" he said and showed his boxy smile. When you were about to kiss him the door opened revealing the other members.

"oh we're sorry" Namjoon said and was about to close the door.

"Oppa! no need, you can come in" you said and they opened the door back and entered in. Then you felt Taehyung's breath on your skin." don't call him oppa" he whispered with jealousy in his voice.

You chuckled and slightly pushed him away.

"We came here to take Taehyung" Jin said.

Then you looked at Taehyung and saw him roll his eyes.

"i don't want to leave her" he said and suddenly you widen your eyes when he hugged you, which made you choke on your saliva

"awwwww, they are so cute!" Jimin said and showed us a heart with his hands.

"no, no, no! no hugging in front of the members" you heard Jin said and came in between you and sat down on the couch seperating you from eachother."Jungkook is still so young" Jin said and you saw Jungkook give Jin a death glare.

"Im 23 hyung" he said and crossed his arms.

"but you're still a baby in my eyes" Jin said and all of them laughed. You guys talked about random stuff. When it was time for them to go for the awarding they all stood up and waved goodbye to you than they all left the room, except Taehyung who was still sitting next to you. He came closer to you and kissed you. Than he looked at your eyes and broke the kiss.

"don't forget to watch me" he said and cupped your face. You nodded and finally he stood up and went out of the room.

Than after a few minutes the award show started while you were watching it on tv in the waiting room. You saw bts winning a lot ofawards and you saw their "boy with luv" performance. After a few hours the award show came to an end and you were happy that bts won the "best group of the year" award. You were thirsty so you stood up from your seat and went out of the room. You saw a lot of idols going to their waiting room while sweating and breathing heavily. Than you saw Jackson from Got7 talking to his manager. You quickly took out your album and walked towards him. You waited till he was done talking to his manager. Than when he was about to go you ran to him.

"Jackson oppa" you shouted making him turn around, You came towards him and bowed and he bowed back. You looked at him and he smiled.

"oppa, can you sign my album?" you asked and he nodded before taking it from you and he signed it

"it is my pleasure to sign a pretty girl's album" he said and finished signing his signature. You smiled and bowed again.

" thank you oppa" you said.

"how old are you" he asked

"23" you said and he smiled.

"oh. but you don't have to call me oppa just call me Jackson" he said and gave you your album back. You smiled and nodded.

Than when you were about to ask where the other members were, you felt a strong arm grab you by your waist. You gasped and looked at Taehyung hugging you from behind.

"hey bro" he said to Jackon and they did handshake. Were they friends? you thought.

"hi Taehyung" he said and smiled.

"what were you guys talking about" Tae asked curiously.

"oh, your girlfriend asked me to sign her album" Jackson said and you widened your eyes.

"did you know that she was my girlfriend?"

Tae asked and i wanted to ask the same question. Jackson than pointed at Taehyung's arm which was holding my waist.

"oh" he said and you slightly pushed Taehyung to stop hugging you.

He than backed up and this time he held your hand. "ohh we gotta go sorry bro" Tae said and he pulled me to the waiting room immediatly. We entered the room and he closed the door. He than looked at meseriously and started walking towards me.

"why were you with that guy" he asked while you were stepping backwards.

"he is one of my fv idol's Tae" you said and stopped when you felt the wall touching your skin. He came near and more near. Than he stopped and whispered in your ear.

"from now on im the only favourite idol that you will have" he said and kissed you.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT 🔗