Public sex 2 | ot7

"mouth yer mouth," yoongi grunts and y/n realises that he's trying to feed her his cock.

She obeys and ends up instantly chocking as the man rams his cock inside. as y/n struggles to pull away, yoongi grabs her by the hair to hold her still.

"no complaining, bitch."
Y/n whines, feeling herself getting overwhelmed but it's nothing compared to the feeling when someone pushes their finger inside her pussy.

She tightens around them instinctively and hears one of them groan about how tight she is.

"hurry the fuck up then."

"good she has three holes then," jimin comments and y/n shivers.

'use me, use me' she wants to chant but she isn't able to, not when the cock inside her mouth is rendering her useless. Yoongi the man in front fucks her mouth without a care in the world.
only interested in reaching his climax.

Yoongi spills inside y/n with an almost painful sounding moan and slips out.

She's instantly replaced by another cock. "come on," jin whines impatienly, watching y/n's mouth with fascination.

Y/n swallows and then parts her lips, "ah."

"fuckin' cumslut." with that, jin who's a little bigger and definitely thicker than the last one, pushes his cock inside.

meanwhile, jungkook, taehyung, Hoseok and jimin behind him palm their own cocks, as jungkook, and taehyung fingers her open.

Jimin grabs a bottle of lube and drips it down on y/n's asshole.

"finally gonna get to fuck someone's ass, my wife won't let me!" Hoseok complains.

"a shame!" Y/n agrees.

then two fingers belonging to a separate hand finger her asshole open.

Y/n comes when a cockhead slips past her cunt. "oh baby, we're only getting started."

She gets manhandled onto her knees, with two man infront of her and two behind.

they lift her up a bit so they can fuck both holes simultaneously. Jungkook and taehyung fucking her pussy and Jimin and Hoseok using her asshole.

"fuck, fuck, fuck-!"

and if that isn't enough, jin forced his cock inside her mouth again.
Y/n loses track of time, fucked dumb until her stomach is bloated by all the men's cum.

Yoongi presses her boobs together to titfuck her when y/n hears a familiar voice.

the voice of the man who brought him inside, namjoon.

"tired so soon? but what about them?" Y/n's eyes which had slipped shut from the exhaustion of getting fucked on hours on end flutter open and she finds namjoon pointing at the door frame to the small break room.

She finds himself staring at several more men, all gazing at her.

"the guys for the night shift are here and they want a piece of this too," namjoon says with a smirk on his face as he gropes y/n's ass.

her pussy clenches around the cock that's inside of her at the prospect of even more cocks.

"mhmm," she hums, pleased.

"good thing i'm not going anywhere anytime soon then."

so, yeah. Y/n definitely limps back home some time after midnight, cum dripping down her legs and outfit barely able hold itself together after the abuse it went through.