Movie theater pt.1 | jjk

You rolled your eyes taking the cheese popcorn away from jungkook's hand as you positioned yourself down so that all the snacks can fit on your lap and your head can rest on your boyfriend's shoulder
"come on y/nieeeeee just a bite"
"first of all go get your own" he pouted,pushing your head more into the crook of his neck as the lights suddenly went off and the movie was about to start.

Due to yours and Jungkook's tight schedule, you both had been rarely spending or even seeing each other properly, as going to the movie theater was the least your boyfriend can do to make up for all the time he couldn't spend with you because of his work.

However, He surely took it way too far this time, he thought of surprising you by creating a romantic atmosphere, so he actually rented all the right sided seats in the cinema and guided you up at the very corner of the huge room which gave you a whole new level of privacy to take advantage of.
"give me a bite please baby" he asked again resting his hand on your bare thighs as you flinched from his sudden action and turned to him
"shhh no talking, take you can have my butter popcorn it tastes ugly"
"I didn't mean from here" he smirked catching your full attention while he began to move the heels of his fingers over your thighs triggering the goosebumps across your whole body. Just when you turned around to examine your surroundings, your eyes caught someone you never thought you would see. It was Jungkook's toxic ex sitting from the other side of the room not far away from your seats.

"what about taking it all baby" you immediately compromised looking back at your boyfriend when suddenly you stretched your left hand and squeezed his dick causing him to shutter and smile evilly at you. You returned the smirk and looked back to see Sunny still staring at you, and just when you saw her odd poisoned expression you got up from your seat and adjusted your short skirt, trying to expose more skin than it was actually supposed to reveal.
"someone got too excited huh" jungkook brought you closer to him by the edge of your skirt before you quickly spilled all your cola on your seat

"oopsi"
"damn I made you this
nervous " he smiled at you patting the seat next to him, only to get a disapproving nod from you making him confused

"do you want me to change your whole spot"
"is this seat taken" you said in a rushed whisper whilst you turned your whole body to the side and seated your ass on his left thigh, your head resting back at the crock on his neck.

Feeling beyond nervous, you tried your absolute best to avoid his eye contact, even though you did this whole scene on purpose, however you just couldn't help but feel bashful especially when he didn't exchange any reactions with you.

Just when you had had enough from your immaturity and childish self, you gulped hard helping yourself up from above your boyfriend, only to get pulled back down and placed further toward him. He chuckled from your cute priceless expression and turned your body around so that your legs were already around his torso and his hands on your butt. "where are you going? my little friend just stood up so you can have space to sit down"
"kook-" you flushed squirting your gazes to meet jungkook's ex as you teasingly turned back around and smashed your lips into your boyfriend taking him by surprise.Jungkook kept his eyes half opened, caressing your body above him each time he felt your lips sucking deeper, just to make sure no one was watching you.

You kept your right hand on his jaw as the other started ruffling his fluffy hair before you finally backed away feeling shameful.
"I didn't mean to do that - "shhh just look at me baby" he whispered, pulling you by the back of your head to claim your lips once again.

By the time you became aware of his intentions, his fingers had already slipped under your skirt pulling your panties aside as he started to draw circles around your womanhood causing you to flinch toward him.

Comment and vote please ❤