Fuckboy hits on you | jjk

"you take so long." hair in ranted, repeatedly knocking on your door whilst leaning against it.

realizing you were resting more than getting ready, you hopped up from the bed, wiping the wrinkles of your velvety red dress hae picked out for you. walking over to your dresser, you picked out a nice silver necklace, wrapping it gently around your neck. spraying perfume onto your body, you grabbed your cellphone and walked to the door.

opening it, haerin grunted as she stumbled back onto her feet before she could fall to the ground. "finally, slow-poke." she cheered, taking a look at your outfit. the short haired female clapped excitedly, "it looks great!" she complimented, a small smile forming onto your face, following her outside, you both hopped into seokjin's car."so y/n, what made you change your mind?"

seokjin asked, turning the wheel on the car. you cocked your head a bit, thinking of earlier, when jungkook practically begged you to join him at the party.

"just a change for once, i guess." you lied, not wanting to see the insane reactions from your two friends, although suspicious, they let go of the topic. turning on the radio, the three of you jammed to the beats of the quiet, serotonin boost-like music for the rest of the ride.

arriving at the party host's house, the three of you walked out of the small car, staring up at the building with loud tunes blasting from the inside. "before we go, we have to stay together." haerin spoke, averting her eyes back and forth between you two. nodding in agreement, you raced the couple up to the entrance where the party goers partied.

entering the home, you stuck close to haerin, seokjin being a bodyguard to you two.a few drinks later, the three of you started to

match the mood of the party. one moment you were dancing the night away, taking a few shots the next

"i need to use the bathroom, you coming haerin?" you questioned, elbowing her gently.

"she's wasted." jin chuckled, also staring at hae's slumping figure, who also seemed a bit dizzy. shaking your head in disappointment, you stood up from the barstool. "i'll be back then." you stated. "be careful, y/n-ah." seokjin announced, eyeing the many people around you two.

waiting outside of the locked door, you crossed your arms, keeping an eye on your surroundings, through the almost darkened hallway, a familiar figure walked closer to you.

realizing who it was, you sighed in exhaustion.

"so you came." jungkook spoke, a drink in one hand, his other hand stuffed in his back pocket.you shrugged, facing him. "this was the only way to get you to shut the hell up." replied you, making him snicker devilishly. "now, what am gonna do to shut that pretty little mouth of yours?" he asked, cocking his head slightly. no, you weren't going to fall for his charms and the tricks he has up his sleeves, not today jeon.

"one thing for sure is you're not getting into my pants." you stated boldly, watching as the remaining person left the bathroom. just as you were about to head in, his reflexes were fast

enough to grip onto your wrist. "who said that's what i was here for? i want to get to know you."

he smiled. you removed your wrist from his grip, sighing."So, you're still a virgin?" he asked, taking a sip of his drink. you nodded, biting your lower lip in embarrassment. "i know, i'm a loser. never once was i laid by a guy." you responded, chuckling slightly, leaning back in his chair, he smirked slightly, "maybe i can help you." he said, causing you to shift away from him. "i get that we're alone, but we're not having sex." you replied.

practically spitting his drink out, the male leaned forward on his knees. "that's not what i meant." he coughed, causing slight embarrassment showing with blush. "oh."

the black haired male snickered, "unless you want me to, this is a vip-" you cut him off with your finger waving in his face. shaking your head roughly, he took that as a no. "then if that's not what you were saying, what was?"

he leaned back once more, "i was gonna say, i can help you lose your virginity." he said, leaning closer to you, "i know you want to."

you chuckled lightly, flaring your arms,

"whatever you say, mr. fuckboy."laughing for a second, he turned back to you, smiling a lopsided smile. "so you in?" he questioned, holding up his cup.

staring at him while being disappointed at yourself, you nodded, holding your cup up high next to his. "i'd like to see you try."

Guys please do vote & comment for more ❤