Birthday surprise pt.2

You dressed up as a secretary and Jin dress up as a worker. He was all suited up an Your outfit was super tight too.
It brings out all you curves even you admired your self in the mirror.
on your way to his office you got a little nervous but there was no Turing back ,anything to decrease the stress of your man. When you got to his office you tied his hands back Soo he couldn't touch him self. He was only allowed to watch.
You didn't know what to do So you let Jin take the lead you started making out like you totally forgot namjoon was there. Jin started striping you and after you got naked you heard namjoon hiss a little.
You made eye contact with him and his gaze was maddening. You never thought he would look so good tied up.
He had a little bulge but with were only getting started . Jin squeezed your ass and you attention was back on him. He kissed you with his tongue and you moaned a little.
Him kept on touching you it felt soo good you were soo wet and you shamelessly wanted something inside if you.
you unbuckled his pants and got down on you knees and started sucking him off. You felt bad for namjoon because his bulge must be hurting but he needed it.
He pulled out you were kinda confused because he liked it. He was moaning and was going deep.
He lifted you instead and put you on the couch and positioned him self and went in a little too quick.
He was suprised you were tight but didn't say anything because a tight Pussy is a treat.
Namjoon hadnt touched you in a while so you were tight.
Jin was kinda big So it hurt a little but you needed it. You just wanted to be fucked already.
Jin didn't ask and stared moving you loved how he wasn't being gentle at all. It's been such a long time.
You just wanted to be roughed up.
He was going supper fast and he was going deeper and deeper you didn't want to enjoy it this much you didn't want to feel like your cheating but it was soo good.
You started moaning louder with each thrust you forgot namjoon.
You begged Jin to touch you you liked his hand all over your body. You guys changed position again and you had cum a lot by this point but Jin hadn't at all.
You hoped he was enjoying this as much as you were he was moaning too but most importantly namjoon like it.
He started going from the back and it felt even better from the back he was so rough he liked your tight pussy land wet soo much his mind was gone and he just loved your body rn.
you Moan his name and he cussed you were cumming again and so was he after then you both came.
As much as you didn't wanted to move you wanted to feel namjoon soo badly not only because you felt guilty but because the love you felt rn was all for him.
Once you got over to namjoon you started sucking him off but he didn't look at you he was staring at Jin.
You noticed the tension but was to focused on his dick. You untied him and he slammed you in his table and didn't apologize. Your body was already sore but you just wanted namjoon to handle you you've missed him a lot.
He shoves in and his length was rock hard.
You took off the rest of his clothes because you wanted to feel closer to him. You hoped this would be short because If he keep on going you won't be able to walk tomorrow.
You wanted namjoon to do it from the back but he wanted to see your face.
You passed out because you were tired after you guys were done. Namjoon and Jin went to take a shower and namjoon thanked Jin for doing this with y/n.
He enjoyed it and Jin smiled. Namjoon has never wanted kiss Jin soo much in his life so he did it.
To his surprise Jin kissed him back using each other hands they came one more time when they were Jin left.
Namjoon helps you clean up since you were still sore and gave you kisses and little praises and thanked you for his birthday gift
And you guys went home

~~ E N D ~~

Guys please do vote & comment for more ❤