✧༺❤CHAPTER 1❤༻✧

Hate comes from intimidation, love comes from appreciation. - Tyga

SIVAANAGI'S POV:

SIVAANAGI'S POV:

It was a pleasant morning. My pugazh anna wake me from sleep. Today was my first day in college for me. So I want to get ready fast. Actually we are staying in a apartment with my friends. Mani akka and Hussain anna also staying with us.

My two brothers were studying in the same college. But they are second year and I am first year.

As it was first day of my college I wore a white color kurthi with black color pant with a single pony.

And we had our morning breakfast. Rithika and Sunitha are coming in one scooty and me and Pavi were coming in scooty.

My two brothers left early to meet their friends.

Sam and Sakthi came in one bike.

Except Me and Pavi everyone left. We were struck in a traffic. That time some one dashed in my leg with his leg.

ASHWIN'S POV:

I usually get up early in the morning. I love to keep my body fit. So I usually go to the jogging. After jogging I will return home and get ready for college. I am staying with Bala and Sarath. Bala's sister is staying in her friend's home.

Actually I am rugged person. I doesn't like people. I will speak only with my friends. Other than them I won't speak with anyone. I am a emotionless man.

Bala went before itself to meet his sister. I will talk with his sister because usually she used to come here to meet her brother. So me and my partner alone went in bike.

We were stuck in traffic. In that I dashed a girl's leg.

It is Sivaangi.....

Siv: Ye....

Ak.. MV.. Enna thu ye va...

Siv: Ye unna tha....

Ak: Enna

Siv: Un kanna enga vachikitu vara.... Inga paaru unnala en kaal la ratham varuthu..... Ennaku first aid panrathu ku kaasu kuduthu tu po....

Ak was starring at her. If someone in her place, they might have get a slap..... His heart skipped a bit on seeing her.

He admired her way of speaking. More than her mouth her eyes speaks many things. Her cute red soft petals like lips and her antics which was cute. I was seriously lost in her.