✧༺❤CHAPTER 5❤༻✧

You are my gift and I'll be your wrapper.

It was raining outside, so they both went inside to the library to deny drenching

The library was so drak. There were no light. They both also don't know what to do. The rain also didn't stop. It is continuesly raining outside with sounds of thunder that which made Sivaangi to scare and held Ashwin's arms.

He looked at her. In the dark surrounding also her face glows brightly. And there he founds the brightness of his life to destroy the darkness of his life by her.

Suddenly the library where they stay locked. They couldn't go out. Their both the phones were switched off. They can't reach their friends also.

Siv: Unna nambi vanthaley, ipo paaru enna aachu nu. Yaaro lock pannitu poitanga. Ipo epdi veliya porathu. Ennaku romba bayama iruku.

Ak: Iru ethavuthu vali iruka nu pakkalam. Yaaru lock pannaga nu theriyala.

Siv: Light vera ila. Ennaku romba bayama iruku.

Ak: Iru engayavuthu candle iruka nu paakuren.

Siv: Vena nee inga ye iru

Ak: Aprm epdi candle eduthu tu varathu

Siv: Apo naanu varen

Ak: Ivlo bayama

Siv: Ama pinna irukatha.

Ak: Sari vaa.

Siv..... MV..... Ivana purinjika vey mudiyala pa. Oru neram nalla pesuran, oru neram kovapadran

Ak: Enna think panra

Siv: Onu ila. Namma epdi aachu morning kula veliya poganum.

Ak: Let me try

Siv: Enna thu try ya...... Athu la mudiyathu, namma epdi aachu veliya poye aaganum.

He didn't reply and started to find some way. But it is failed. Later the current came but the rain not yet stopped it is still raining.

Sivaangi felt sleepy and fall asleep in a table in the library. He sat on the other table opposite to her.

Later she woke up a sudden loud thunder.

Sivaangi saw Ashwin. He is speaking to himself by holding something in his hand. He was immersed in his own world.

Siv: What are u speaking to urself??