✧༺❤CHAPTER 3❤༻✧

"Life is never easy. There is work to be done and obligations to be met - obligations to truth, to justice, and to liberty." - John F. Kennedy

They were going in the bike

They were going in the bike. They were silent throughout the ride. In the mid of the travel, she saw an accident. She asked him to stop the bike but he didn't hear her and ride the bike so fastly. This made Sivaangi more anger on him.

I am asking u to stop the bike. But u r not hearing me. R u deaf??

He didn't reply also. He was silent throughout the ride. She started beat him in his back but also he didn't stop the bike. Finally they reached the apartment but also she didn't stop beating him.

Ak: Stop beating me.

Siv: Ooo.... Is it paining???

Ak: I have seen more than this.

Siv: Then u should help that man from danger.

Ak: Why should I help him?? Who is he to me??

Siv: Look........ U should help others

Ak: What will they do in return.

Siv: U should not expect anything from others for helping.

Ak: Then u don't expect me to help others.

Siv: Then fine..... I will ask u one question

Ak: I am not willing to answer ur questions. Look I am not a kind person. I am rugged, introvert and I won't help anyone. I am selfish guy. Don't expect me to help at any cause.Tell me.....

Siv: If I was in the place, instead of that man, I met with an accident. Will u behave like this??

Ashwin's anger raised. He doesn't know what to do...... Unexpectedly he slapped her for the first time and gripped her hair tightly and went towards her ear and said

Ak: I am not willing to answer for this silly question.

She didn't utter a word. And he left the place. And all this was seen by sarath. He went near her and parked her bike in the parking area.

Sarath: Romba valikatha ma.

Siv: Atha la onu ila anna

Sarath: Sari vaa terrace ku polama. Anga poi pesuvom.

On the other hand Ashwin felt bad for slapping her. He thought to ask sorry to her tomorrow. He couldn't thought her in that place. This feelings were new to him. He didn't be like this before. Am I changing??? He asked to his heart and mind but their is no reply from it.