✧༺❤CHAPTER 11❤༻✧

SIVAANGI'S POV:

SIVAANGI'S POV:

I woke up around 6 in the morning..... He was missing beside me. Usually he used to hug me tightly and he won't leave me at all. But today this much early where he went.

When I was about to get up from my bed, I saw a note on the table. I took that and read what he had written in it.

Ur husband soothed my heart. When I read that word I could feel millions of butterflies were flying in my tummy.

But I want to know where he went. He didn't inform this about to me.....

After that she finished all her morning chores and packed her things and went to pavi's flat......

And she sat on sofa and started to watch TV.......

She felt very bored and she is missing him badly. She wants to see him right now, she needs to speak to him, she wants to lye on his arms and she needs to be in his embrace......

This separation between them is making her to realize the love for him...

From that she could understand that she can't able to live a single minute without him.

She came out of her trance when her mobile started buzzing with a name....
AK GEM.....

(AK GEM MEANS AK GINGER EATEN MONKEY )

Within first ring she picked the call.

IN CALL

AK: What u picked the phone in first call itself??

Siv: Now that is not a matter for me...

AK: Then...

Siv: Now where are you??

AK: Did u read the note on the table??

Siv: Nope

AK: Don't lie....

Siv: Why should I lie to u.....

AK: I know u read the note and waited for my call.... So what u picked the call in first ring itself .

Actually that is the truth..... But she wants to know the reason, so she hide it from him.

Siv: What is the sake of lying to u?? Am I going to gain anything??

AK: Yes....

Siv: What??

AK: You gonna gain where I am..... And why did I went outside without informing to u??

Siv: Now u gonna say or not..... Where are u???

AK: That is not a matter now. Now u be safe, don't delay take ur food. Have ur food at time and have a peaceful sleep. I will miss u a lot wifeyy...... I can't assure u that when will I be back. But I am damb sure that I will come back home with a surprise for u..... Wait for that.... Take care.