✧༺❤CHAPTER 7❤༻✧

Later Sivaangi him a glass of lemon juice

Later Sivaangi him a glass of lemon juice. And went to take bath. And she changed into a navy blue kurti with white color pant.

Siv: Go and take bath. We have to go for temple.

Ak: Nope. I will take bath but I won't come for temple.

Siv: Should I go alone to temple??

Ak: Nope

Siv: Then get ready. No more talks. Wear dhoti and shirt.

Ak: Why should I wear dhoti??

Siv: We are going for temple right.

Ak: I agreed to come with u to temple right. That it is itself a big thing. Or else I won't come. The choice is yours.

Siv: Oops..... Blackmail la. Whatever come fast.

Ak: That's good.

Then she arranged all the things for going to temple. And their he comes like a hero in dhoti.

She didn't expect him to wear it but to her surprise he weared the dhoti and a purple shirt.

He looks damn handsome in it. She was drooled by his appearance. His strong abs were visible in that shirt.

He waved his hands in front of her eyes. And she came out of the trance.

Ak: Day dreaming ah...

Siv: Nothing like that. Ok come.

Ak: Which temple u wanna go?? Whether it will get late??

Siv: Enna veetuku seekirama vanthutu, evening entha party ku poitu, enna veliya thallam nu paakuriya. Naa bethi athuku othukittathey thappu.

Ak: Past is past.

Siv: Will u repeat it again??

Ak: Yesterday it was happen because of ur brothers. Actually I am a teetotaller.

Siv: I knew. Ok let's go.

Then they both left for the temple in bike.

Finally they both reached the temple. Ashwin parked his bike and stood near Sivaangi as she bought some flowers for the god.

SIVAANGI'S POV

I was buying flowers for the god and I saw a BMW car which is familiar for me. Suddenly I dragged Ashwin to a safest place where we both can hide.

Ak: Hey, why are u doing like this?

Siv: Just remain silent for a minute.

Ak: Why??

Siv: Then I will repeat ur treatment to u itself. Stop asking me questions.

Ak: Are u threatening me??I am ready. If u have guts, u can do whatever u want.

Siv: Just remain silent.

Suddenly he saw a man and said......

Ak: dad.....

Siv: Yes dad.....

Ak and Siv in chorus: Is that ur dad??

AK: U tell first...

Siv: Nope, u tell first.

Ak: Ladies first.

Siv: Gents first.

(Readers mv: yaarachu mothala sollunga da)

Ak: OK.....He is my dad. His wife first wife's son. I am not considering him as my dad. Now u tell me. Whether u r the daughter of his second wife??

Siv: Nope.

Ak: Then......

Siv: Nee avanga paiyan na, unnaku thodupuzha kandippa therinchi irukanum

AK: Umm theriyum.

Siv: Un appa en appa kedayuthu. Enga appa kerala la periya bussiness man. Ur dad is one of the employee in the company. Because of ur father jealosy I lost my parents. He is the reason for my death of the parents. At first I don't that. After my parents desmise, he took to his home and introduce to his wife. There only I met Pugazh anna and Rakshan anna. Yes they both were also son of his second wife. Ur dad told me that hereafter u r also like my daughter ma. Feel free to be here. So I believed him but later only I knew the truth that before itself my parents changed all the properties into my name, so what he took me to his place. I immediately informed this to Pugazh anna and Rakshan anna. They also said many things and they also didn't like ur father. So then we three decided to go out of the home. Till now he is searching me to sign the documents. He is not my father.

Ak: Athey documents kaga tha ennayu vitu vachi irukaru.

Siv: Enna soldra

Ak: Ama. Sari athu ellam naa inoru naal soldren. Ipo vaa vera koviluku polam. Ithuku mela epdi ulla porathu.

Siv: Vera vazhi ilama ya irukum. Paapom.

Ak: Evlo neram paakurathu

Siv: Avaru vella vantha thu ku aprm ah polam

Ak: Antha aalu kaga namma veliya nikkanuma

Siv: Vera vazhi ila. Ennakaga please.

After he went and they both prayed the god and went to home with a peace in their heart.

AUTHOR IS BIT LAZY TODAY. SO SHORT UPDATE SORRY GUYS....

KINDLY VOTE AND COMMENT.

INTHA CHAPTER EPDI IRUKU NU SOLLUNGA.

TAKE CARE AND STAY SAFE.

WEAR MASK.

*AUTHOT NOTE

SUPPORT MY NEW STORY ALSO.