✧༺♥CHAPTER 13♥༻✧

Sivaangi's pov:

Sivaangi's pov:

   As Ashwin  clapped his hands, the person who helped my husband, came inside.

Tears welled up in my eyes .....I nodded at Ashwin and asked him how??

Then he replied me that " I heard u what u said to sarath??" Why can't u tell to me. Am I a thrid person to u....

Siv: Thanks....

Siv: Vinay.......

He stretched his hand and she ran and hugged him tightly. His shirt and her shoulder were wet by their happy tears......

Siv: Why did u take this much time to meet me??

Vinay: If I think I could come but I don't know where u r staying and I had this single photo.

Siv: Wherer did u stay da??

Vinay: I stayed in Ashramam.......

Siv: It was my mistake Vinay. I should not live u at that time. Even I am alive, u lived in Ashramam.....I am feeling guilt of myself.

Saying that she hugged him more and he patted her head...

Vinay: I missed u....How u find out that I am ur brother....

Siv: Eyes.....

She lifted herself to his height and gave a motherly forehead kiss to him that which is fully filled with mother's love.

Vinay's eyes were filled with happy tears while getting this kiss from her. Their mother usually give the forehead kiss to them when they were going outside, before going to sleep and after waking up from sleep or if they achieved anything. He thought of his mom who was seeing them from far away.....

After that sivaangi, rested down to the ground and asked him to take rest and she composed herself on the bed beside Ashwin.....

Sivaangi's mv...... I am being a mother for my brother and my husband but I am also longing for her love. To whom will I get that motherly love??

That time a pair of arms surrounded her and made her to lye on his chest. That is Ashwin's arms......

I am here Sivaangi maa.....U need not to worry. She snuggled more into his chest. And closed her eyes and he also closed her eyes.....

*****

Sarath: Ithu yaaru photo ma....

Siv: Ithu va anna.... Naanum en thambiyum ula photo anna

Sarath: Unnaku thambi la iruka ma

Siv: Umm ama anna....

Enga appa amma incident ku munnadi avanga target vinay tha...... Because he has more rights than me on the property which was handled by my father.