Chapter 9

A new chapter this soon?! Since when? Well since you guys are reading I have to make time to keep writing😁. Not that I mind though.

Jeffrey let out a huge breath he had been holding in as he felt the powerful barrier give way and the holocron opened. Immediately a bright white light surrounded him as he felt like he was floating away.

"Now where am I?" Jeffrey asked sarcastically.

"You have done well to open the holocron."

"Revan? Is that you?" 

"Yes, you are seeing the inside of my holocron."

"All I see is a near blinding white light." Jeffrey grumbled.

"You do not wish to see anything yet so therefore you see nothing." Revan informed Jeffrey.

"But I don't know what I want to see." Jeffrey complained.

"Then I will help you, here is a history of the Jedi and the Sith of old."

Author Note: I'm not gonna go into the history, mostly because it would take a lot of time and hopefully you guys already know it. Basically its just the life of Revan and the battle of Rishi that Jeffrey saw.

After he saw Revan become one with the force, the bright light engulfed Jeffrey again.

"So that was your life?"

"Those were the most important parts of my life, so yes."

"Ok but how is it even possible for me to see these events? Like this happened thousands of years ago." Jeffrey asked.

"The holocron and I are connected through the Force. It has access to all of my memories." Revan answered.

"This could be extremely dangerous in the wrong hands. There are so many secrets of both the Jedi and the Sith." Jeffrey shuddered as he pictured the results.

"Yes, that is why there is such a strong barrier to opening this holocron completely."

"What do you mean completely?"

"If opened by a user of the dark side, they will only see my Sith knowledge. If opened by a user of the light side, they will only see my Jedi knowledge. Only two mortals are capable of opening it completely. Me and you." Revan told Jeffrey.

"However, that won't stop some people from forcing you to open the holocron." Revan continued.

"I would never do that." Jeffrey said.

"Ah, but that is what you say now. Wait until someone attempts to do this, then we will talk." 

"I won't let that opportunity arise." Jeffrey boldly declared as the fire returned to his eyes once more.

"Then we must continue your training. You must close the holocron for the next part, but do not worry, closing it is much easier then opening." Revan said while Jeffrey began to close it.

Almost instantly the bright light faded as the darkness of the cave consumed Jeffrey once more, with only the glowing holocron for light.

"Now, I want you to find and concentrate on lifting an object." Revan said after Jeffrey had recovered.

It didn't take long before Jeffrey found a medium sized rock on the ground. Jeffrey closed his eyes as he raised his hand and concentrated all of his Force powers into lifting the rock.

It took some effort but he eventually got it a few feet off the ground before he had to drop it.

"That was very good, considering it was your first time ever attempting to lift something." Revan praised while Jeffrey panted.

"Thanks, but I'm going to have to do better." Jeffrey said as he picked himself off the ground.

Jeffrey continued the same exercise over and over again for several hours, until he could lift multiple objects into the air at the same time.

"You have done well young Jeffrey." Revan said after Jeffrey placed the rocks back on the ground.

However Jeffrey didn't respond, instead he glanced at the patch of light far above.

"My master is most likely worried. Is there any way that I can communicate with her?" Jeffrey asked.

Revan thought about it for a minute. "You could try to communicate with telepathy, but you are just starting to uncover your abilities and telepathy can be difficult, especially from this distance-

"I don't care, there isn't any harm in trying." Jeffrey said as he closed his eyes as he attempted to use the Force to communicate with Ahsoka.

However, because he had been training so extensively not long before, Jeffrey almost immediately passed out.

Meanwhile with Ahsoka...

Ahsoka had finally decided to meditate after hours of trying to figure out how to safely jump down the fissure.

As she was meditating, she felt a weak Force signature connect with her a second before it instantly broke. But that was all Ahsoka needed as she opened her eyes while she felt a rush of relief. "He's alive." She thought to herself.

Ok I'll admit it, this it kinda sloppy writing but I intend to make it better in the future. So don't worry. Also I just want to clarify, Jeffrey was NOT lifting Dwayne Johnson when he was lifting "the rock."