Chapter 11: Out To Town

[Y/N POV]

Y/N: Uhhh am I really supposed to be a magical prodigy just like you?

Diana: You are my brother, but that does not mean we both have to be into the exact same things.

Making up for lost time with my sister was now at the forefront of my mind when it came to free time.

It had only been a day since Hannah confessed her love for me, and it had started off well!

For most of class, Hannah would have her hand rested on mine and the other would be writing in her notebook and I would have Barbara sat right up against me.

So I could say those two were really happy.

Diana: I think Mummy giving you up was so that we both didn't become so powerful with magic! She wanted a different life for you. A life that really they couldn't give you.

Y/N: Yeah it took three tries till I found the right family!

Diana: Oh well, at least I have you back where you should be now!

I nod my head and take a sip from the tea I was drinking and looked over my notes.

Y/N: Our notes still look very similar! I must be catching on quickly enough!

Diana: You are! And you always know I'm here to help! I know those two will as well!

She points behind me and I turn to see my two girls walking over bearing huge grins on their faces.

Y/N: Yeah I'm counting on you three to keep me up to speed.

Diana nods as I feel Hannah and Barbara wrap their arms around me and rest their chins on either shoulder.

Hannah: Hey~.

Barbara: You ok~?

Y/N: Yup I'm fine! What about you two lovely ladies~?

They both giggle and kiss my cheeks.

Hannah: Very good! Thanks for asking~.

They take their seats either side of me and move the chairs closer so they could hug my arms.

Y/N: Do you two think I'll become a magical prodigy like Diana?

They both nod their heads ecstatically.

Barbara: Of course you will! You are a Cavendish after all!

Hannah: Where did this come from all of a sudden?

Y/N: Oh just thought I would get some different opinions is all. Was a bit unsure myself.

Barbara: Well you know we're always here for you!

The two girls place long kisses on each of my cheeks before laying their heads on my shoulders.

Diana: Your path can lead you in any direction baby brother. Don't let it lead you somewhere you don't want to go.

Y/N: Yeah...but I do want to learn all this magic stuff! It's in my blood right?

Diana: It is yes. Mummy would be so proud looking down and seeing you succeed!

I nod my head with a tear in my eye as I feel a hand in my blazer pocket.

When I turn and look, I see Barbara retracting her hand and looking away. I search to see if she put anything in there and found a small piece of paper.

Can the two of us talk in private in a little while? There's something I need to ask when no one else is around.

Love ya! Xxx