Chapter 1- New beginning

Harry's POV

I was happy, I had everything I ever wanted! The best boyfriend ever, I just need 1 more semester to graduate and I had my best friends by my side.

Me and Jake where going to celebrate our 1 year anniversary today and I was finally going to give myself to him.

I know what you might be thinking who will had waited so long to stay a virgin, specially since I am 25 years old.

Well the answer is me, I wanted to be ready and do it with someone who will be the one.

And I think that Jake is the one.

I had decided to go and get the food ready in his apartment, and since I had the key it was going to be easier to surprise him.

But as I open the door I could hear moans coming from the room.

"What the fuck?" I said confused.

I decided to go follow the moans, hoping that it wasn't what I thought it was but when I opened the door and saw who it was I felt my heart stopped and break into millions of pieces.

"Jake?" I yelled feeling my tears falling down.

He immediately turned to look at me and his face turned red.

"Jess?" I said hurt.

Jess was my friend from college, I had meet her way before I started to date Jake and this hurt like shit!

I then got of there and run towards my car, leaving everything I had brought behind and just drove to my best friends house.

As I knocked on the door Niall open and saw that I was crying and immediately hugged me.

He let me inside of his house and made some tea for me to calm down.

"Here," he said giving me the cup of tea when it was ready and taking a sit next to me.

"Are you finally going to tell me what happened?" He asked concern.

"J-Jake cheated on me with Jess," I said calmly with tears falling down.

"What?" He asked angrily. "I will murder them!" He said standing up and I stopped him.

"They are not worth it Ni," I said sadly.

"But they hurt you H," he said angrily. "No one hurts my little brother," he said.

"I just need my brother here with me," I said crying.

He then sat down and hugged me.

Me and Niall basically grew up together, we had always been the group of four friends.

It was combined of

Me
Niall
Liam
Louis

We had all adopted each other as brothers and I knew for a fact that if Niall actually the way he did Louis and Liam would act worst!

The next day.

As I wake up I realize I am laying in my room and remember what happened yesterday and tears started to falling down.

I then heard a knock on the door.

"Can we coming?" I heard Liam's voice.

Immediately knew that Niall had told him and Louis about what happened.

"Yes" I said and then they all three walked in and hugged me.

"We already took care of it," Niall said smiling.