Chapter 6- Falling in love...

Zayn's POV

The party had finally ended and now we where on our way to our honeymoon, we where going to Amalfi Coast, it was in Italy.

As we where walking towards our private plane he starts laughing.

"Are you okay?" I asked confused.

"I just remember of our first encounter," he said laughing.

"Oh the one where you bumped into me?" I asked smirking.

"Are you always going to say the same lie?" He asked punching my shoulder playfully.

"It's true, and you know it," I said smiling.

We both then got lost in each other's eyes for a while.

Wow, his eyes are actually really beautiful.

"Sir the plane is ready," one of the employees said making us comeback to reality.

We walked to the plane and sat down next to each other.

He was sleepy, I could tell by the way his eyes looked tired.

I wanted to grabbed his pretty head and put it on my shoulder for him to sleep, but I couldn't, I need to be a jerk to him not the opposite!

But then out of nowhere, he put his head on my shoulder and was a sleep.

I wanted to move him, but then I saw his face, he looked so beautiful and peaceful that I couldn't wake him up.

Hours later we where finally in Italy, I moved him a little and he started to open his beautiful green eyes.

"We are here," I said.

"Did I slept the entire flight?" He asked shocked.

"Yes," I simply said.

We then got of of the plane and walking to our car that it was already waiting for us outside.

The driver drove us to the house my parents owned.

"Wow, this house is beautiful," he said smiling.

"Just wait till you see it from inside," I said smiling.

I then grabbed his hand without thinking and walked inside the house.

"Welcome to our honeymoon house," I said happily.

"This house is beautiful," he said looking around it.

We walked towards the rooms and I showed him his room.

"Wait we are sleeping in different rooms?" He asked confused.

"Well of course we aren't," I said laughing. "Did you thought that because you where my husband we would actually act like it?" I asked still laughing.

"Why do you always have to be like this? You act sweet then you change to this fucking jerk attitude, I don't want to deal with you at he moment," he said taking his hand out of mine and walked inside his room locking the door.

I took a deep breath and felt like shit now that I  had hurt him once again!

I need to get out of this house, I need a distraction.

And then I remember that I had bought Gigi a plane ticket for her to come to Italy, she would be staying on a apartment I had rented for us to have fun if I need some distraction like right now.

I texted her and for my luck she was already there waiting for me, I left the house and went straight to the apartment.

Harry's POV

It's been hours since Zayn left the house, which meant that I had the house all for myself, well expect for the people who worked here.

I was currently watching a movie on the living room when I heard the door open.

I turned to look and saw him walk in with his clothes all messy and lipstick on his shirt and face.

He had bought her a ticket, well of course he did!

He was also looking at me and I just turned around to look back at the tv, I didn't wanted to argue with him.

He then walked to his room and minutes later he came back with different clothes and he had taken a shower.

He took a sit next to me and he was looking at me.

"What do you want?" I asked annoyed.

"Nothing," he said.

"Then stop looking at me," I said with the same tone.

But he didn't, he instead grabbed my face and made me look at him.

"I can't, you are just to beautiful," he said smiling.

I knew then that he was drunk...

Great!

"Go to sleep Zayn," I just said turning to look back at the tv.

"I don't want to be alone," he said with a sad face. "I want you to sleep with me," he said.

What? Wasn't his idea for us to have different rooms?

"You don't really what that," I said sadly.

"Pretty, please," he said.

"Fine, let's go," I said.

We walked to his room and we lay down in his bed, he hugged me tightly and he closed his eyes.

I wait for him to fall asleep then I slowly moved his hand away and got out of bed slowly, I then went to my room.

I walk to my bed sat down and just started to cry, I had realized that I was falling in love with him...

What Harry didn't know was that Zayn was also falling in love with him, but that Zayn didn't wanted to accept.