Chapter 12- Leaving and devastated

Harry's POV

Zayn had been using me as his sex toy for the past month, and I was honestly tired.

I was tired of me trying to surprise him every day

Tired of trying to look pretty for him

Tired of just being his sex toy

I was currently on my office looking at old pictures we had, pictures where we where happy!

I then started to cry, which was what I did every single day.

The day past by so quickly that it was time to go home

I got there and Zayn wasn't home yet, so I decided to order Chinese food for us to have dinner.

When the food got here so did he.

"You order food?" He asked sadly. "I want to make you dinner," he said.

"I was so hungry, sorry," I said.

"It's okay, I will just have to wake up early and make you breakfast," he said smiling.

We then had diner and talked like we always did.

Then we went to my room.

We made love, but this time was different, it was more passionate and full of love.

Then he lay down next to me

"I love you Harry," he said smiling.

I hadn't heard those words in a while, so I started to cry.

"Why are you crying?" Zayn asked me worried.

"Why do you do this?" I asked crying.

"Do what?" He asked confused.

"Why do you hurt me?" I asked him and didn't let him talk since I continue talking. "Why do you give me hope saying those words?" I asked sobbing.

"Harry..." he didn't finish because I interrupted him.

"Zayn, I will give you your freedom, just let me go," I cried even more.

He then got up.

"If that's what you want, you can leave at any time, I don't need you and I will finally be able to fine someone who will make me feel good unlike you," he told me angrily and left the room closing the door as strong as he could.

I began to cry just stronger and trying to cover it with the pillow.

Zayn's POV

He thought I didn't love him, and now we wanted to leave.

I was so stupid, I should've never hurts him

What am I even saying?

He cheated on me, he deserves to be treated like that.

But why did it hurt so much?

Why did I wanted to go run to his room and beg him not to leave?

Did he not love me anymore?

I fell asleep thinking about him and I woke up early and went to make him breakfast just like I had told him yesterday.

When I was done I saw him walk to the table where I was putting our plates.

We ate breakfast quickly and when we finished I picked up the plates

"I will be leaving to my parents house today when I get out of work," he said sadly.

I felt my heart broke in to a thousand pieces when he said that.

I just walked to my room not looking at him, I didn't wanted him to see my tears, I didn't wanted him to know that it hurts me that he is leaving.

I the get in the shower and cry loudly.

Reality had finally hit me...

He was leaving me...

When I finished showing I walked downstairs and saw that he had already left to work, and I grabbed my keys and drove to mine.

During the whole day all I was thinking of was him.

So I decided to go home early.

When I got there I saw that his car was outside of the house and I knew that he was already packing his stuff to leave.

I walked inside the house and see that he was holding a frame picture of us in his had and he had tears in his eyes.

"You leaving already?" I asked trying not to cry.

He cleans his tears and looks at me.

"I am just waiting for Niall to pick me up," he said with a weak voice.

"Your not taking your car?" I asked with the same tone.

"You bought the car Zayn, it's yours," he said sadly.

"Please take it," I said with my voice cracking. "I bought it for you."

A tear fell down his eyes

He walked towards me

"I love you Zee, and I will always love you," he said crying and leaving.

Once he had left I fell down in the floor and started crying.

I then grabbed the picture he was holding

"I love you Harry and I will always love you too," I said crying

A/N: I cried so bad writing this chapter 😭