Chapter 2- Engaged? Fuck no!

Harry's POV

As I arrive to my parents house I stand outside looking at the door wondering if this was a good idea.

The door the opened revealing my mother and father with a big smile.

"We had missed you so much my sweet boy," she said hugging me tightly.

We then proceeded to walk inside the house and the servant took my stuff to my room.

Yup we where rich!

"So Harry we have to tell you something," my father said with a serious tone.

And that's when I knew that my life was about to changed!

"What is it?" I asked confused.

"As you know the business was doing great, but then we got in to a rough time and we asked for the Malik's help," my father said. "And now that you are about to graduate college we think it's time," he said.

"Time for what?" I asked.

"Since you where little we came to an agreement with the Malik's, you will end up marring their son," my mother said smiling. "We all thought that by doing this we can combined our companies together."

I was shocked with what I was hearing.

"What do you mean since we where little?" I asked.

"Well as you know me and Trisha have been best friends since high school and well when you both where born we thought maybe you to can became great friends and business partners, but then you came out as gay and Zayn as bisexual and we both thought what if they married each other, this will help both companies and since we asked for a lond me and your father decided to agree," my mother said.

"So I will be like a property to him is that what your telling me? That you basically sell me to them for their son?" I asked angrily.

How could they ever think that this was a right choice?

"Harry is not like that, all we want is for you to be happy," my mother said.

"And you think that by selling me I will be happy?" I asked annoyed.

"No of course not, but it already done, you will meet your future husband tomorrow in the dinner your mother has plan, that's where he will propose to you," my father said.

I knew that there was no other way out so I just run to my room and cried.

I should have never come back here!

Zayn's POV

I was now arriving to my parents house, they had told me they had big news and that I had so go their house and here I was.

I opened the door and immediately see Annie the house servant.

"Mr. Zayn I thought you would be here by the later this evening," she said walking towards me and grabbing my stuff.

"That was the plan but then my assistant called and told me that they had send the private jet earlier so I decided to come earlier too," I said smiling.

"Well I am happy to you sir," she said smiling.

"Where are my parents, they told me they had something important to tell me," I said.

"They are in your father's office," she said.

I then proceeded to walk to the office.

I walk in and they both look at me surprised.

"Zayn, we thought you would come later," my mother said.

"Well I came earlier, what's the big news?" I asked.

"Take a sit son," my father said.

I then knew that I was definitely important!

I then did as he asked.

"You are engaged," my mother said out of nowhere.

"What?" I asked confused.

My father then turn to look at my mom with a angry face.

"I thought we both agreed we wouldn't just tell him like that," my father said.

"I just couldn't wait," my mom said.

"Stop arguing and just explain to me what the fuck is going on," I said annoyed.

"Fine, well as you know our company is doing great, and well we have always dreamed of the day we could make the company grow even better and our plan was maybe you and the Styles son would become great business partners, but then you came out as bisexual and Harry as gay and we decided why don't we just thought what if they married each other, this will help both companies," my father said.

"Plus he is my best friends son so of course it's  a great decision," my mom said.

"Engaged? Fuck no!" I said angrily.

"Well is either that or you will have to find a way to live without our money, your decision," my father said.

"Wait what? Are you fucking kidding me? I don't want to marry anyone, plus I had already told you guys that I was dating Gigi for the past two years," I said annoyed.

"That girl only want your money Zayn, how many time do we have to tell you," my mom said.

"No she doesn't, she is the love of my life!" I said angrily.

"Zayn, you don't love her, you just feel lust and attention towards her," my mother said again.

"That's not truth, I love her that why I have been dating her for so long," I said.

"Then why haven't you proposed if you are so sure she is the one?" My father asked with a serious tone.

"I won't marry Harry," I said angrily.

"See you even remember his name, so that means maybe you still have a crush on him like when you two where kids," my mom said smiling.

"What? No of course not, I haven't seen him since then why would I have a crush on him? I don't even know how he looks," I said.

"Well he is gorgeous, just like he was when he was a child," my mom said.

"Like I said earlier, it's your choice, you either marry Harry or you stop getting money from us," my father said again.

"Fine," I said angrily.

I stand up about to go to my room when my mother said.

"And tomorrow we have dinner with the Styles," she said happily.

"Whatever," I said getting out of the office.

I really hope that this Harry guy isn't annoying!

I walk to my room and lay down in bed started thinking about what happened in the airport.

That guy was totally beautiful but he was definitely annoying, who did he thought he was talking to me like that?

Anyways he was definitely gorgeous!

And who knew that he would become the real  love of my life...