Chapter 5- Wedding and beginning of hell!

Harry's POV

The past few weeks he was distant, he didn't text not even once and I only talked to his mom about the wedding which it was finally here.

Yup it was today!

I wasn't excited at all, the complete opposite, I was sad.

Today is the last day of me being free, I will now be own by Him...

And the worst part was that he had a girlfriend which made me a cheated further husband...

"Are you done getting ready my sweet boy?" My mom said walking in side the room. "Oh my god, you look so beautiful," she said smiling.

"Thank you mom, is it time already?" I asked.

"Yes, that why I came to tell you," she said.

We had planned for the wedding to be in Zayn's house, we wouldn't be getting a church wedding till in 5 months since all the appointments where confirmed so we decided to get legally married on his house.

We had finally arrived and now we where about to walk inside of his house and that's when I started to get nervous.

All the guests where already waiting outside in the ceremony and once they saw me walking towards them the weeding music started to play.

Then I saw him...

He looked so cute that made by heart melt

Wait what did I just said?

He was also looking at me and I smiled shyly at him and he just pretend he didn't see it.

And there he was again the jerk who I had meet in the airport!

Me and my father got all the way till where he was and now I was standing in fort of him.

The the judges started to talk.

The ceremony went so slow and specially since during the entire time Zayn was looking at me.

Then he asked the question every was waiting for.

"Do you Zayn Javadd Malik accept Harry Edward Styles like your husband?" The judge asked.

He stayed quite for a while then he said.

"Yes," he said coldly.

"Do you Harry Edward Styles accept Zayn Javadd Malik like your husband?" The judge asked.

I was nervous, I looked around to see everyone then I saw my parents who where so happy smiling.

"Yes I do," I said fake smiling.

Zayn then just rolled his eyes.

I guess he was expecting me to say no.

"I pronounced you to married, you can kiss each other now" the judge said.

He then grabbed my face and kissed me, but this time it was different, he was aggressive.

He then separate us and put our heads against each other.

"Ready for a hell life together darling?" He said with an aggressive tone.

Everyone was clapping not knowing what Zayn had just said and he was smirking.

This was definitely the worst decision of my life!

Zayn's POV

We where now officially married and I wasn't happy!

His words made me mad because I didn't know what he was talking about until I got home that day and asked my parents what he meant when he said that I owned him and they explained.

I couldn't believe that his parents basically sold him and that he had agreed to it, that made me change my opinion about him and lost all respect I had for him.

I actually thought he was in the same position as me, but he actually did had a choice.

He was just selfish for not wanting to go back to his old life.

I was now sitting on the main table of our wedding party alone since my husband was with his friends.

He was laughing and looked like he was having fun.

And all of them where dancing with him, and that made me annoyed, why was he over there and not with me, his HUSBAND?

I then decided to stand up and walk towards where he was and just stole him from them.

I started dancing with him, and now a slow song was playing.

"Why where you dancing with them so close?" I asked annoyed.

"Because they are my best friends and I wasn't dancing close to them," he said.

"Well it sure looked like it," I said with the same tone.

He was only supposed to dance with me!

"Why are you act like this?" He asked confused.

"Because I own you now don't I?" I asked smirking.

He then looked down.

"I guess you do," he said sadly.

He then was about to leave but I stopped him.

"The song is not over darling," I said smiling.

He then just hide his face in my chest and I knew he was tying to hide his tears, and that made me feel bad for a second then I remember that he was the reason I was married to him in the first place.

When the song ended the rest of the party was like any other he we cut the cake and took the wedding picture.

He didn't looked sad at all but I knew that he was and that it was mostly my fault.

But that was my purpose now, I had to make his life hell.

If only he knew that he would regret that in the future...

A/N: By the way this is how Harry looked 🥺