Chapter 9- The end of happiness

Third POV

Zayn wakes up first and looks at his beautiful husband sleeping.

"He is the most beautiful person I have ever seen," he whispered.

He then stand up and goes to the kitchen and makes breakfast, once he is done he goes and take the food to the room.

Harry was walking up just when Zayn opened the door.

"Good morning beautiful, I made some breakfast," Zayn said smiling.

"Good morning babe," Harry said with a little raspy voice.

Zayn then gave Harry his plate and he took a sit next to Harry and they both started to eat this breakfast.

Once they where done Zayn took the plates to the kitchen and came back to the room where he saw his beautiful husband standing up from the bed.

"You are so hot," Zayn said biting his lip and looking at Harry's naked body.

"Not as hottest like you," Harry said smiling.

The both go to take a shower and ended up making out.

⚠️The next scene has sexual content⚠️

"You make me so fucking horny babe," Zayn said slapping Harry's ass and making him moan.

Zayn put one finger in Harry hole.

"Do you think you can take me or are you to sore from yesterday?" He asked curiosity but anxious at the same time.

"I am sore, but I need you so badly, make me yours Zee," he said moaning.

And he did, Zayn then turned him against the wall and got inside of him.

"You feel so good," Zayn groaned moved his cock fast and deep inside of Harry.

"R-Right the-re Zee," Harry moaned loudly.

Zayn then grabbed Harry's cock and started rubbing it up and down.

"Say you are mine baby," Zayn said kissing Harry's neck.

"I-I'm yours," Harry moan feeling Zayn making a hickey on his neck.

The both where coming close to their climax, Zayn started going faster, making both of hem moaned loudly.

Then they both cum.

"I can get used to this every morning," Zayn said smiling.

"Me too," Harry said also smiling.

They both finished showing and then changed.

"Babe, we need to go buy the gifts for the boys," Harry said.

"True, I had forgotten about the graduation part, well let's go," Zayn said grabbing the keys of his car.

They both got in to the car and drove to the mall.

After buying all the gifts they need Zayn saw a lingerie store and told Harry if he would like any, and Harry of course agreed and got inside the store.

Zayn choose some for Harry to model to him and now they where in a private room in the dressing room.

But once Harry walked in with the lingerie on Zayn could resist anymore so he grabbed Harry and started kissing him passionately.

They ended up making love again.

When they finished they both changed and bought all the lingerie sets Harry was going to model, because Zayn knew he would love them all!