word's psyche

THE SPIRIT OF THE MASTERPIECE

"And I will be free after expressing how my piece collided"

Derives the word in mine, takes the subject from one eye— resulting the masterpiece from one move of the hand. I am the piece that will utter masterpieces, will you give me the journal for my pen's utilises?

Everything that will be shown in this work will only be the spirit of my masterpieces, the soul of the poet. The Rhythm of Pages.

Everything that will be found in this work should only be found here. This is my work and I do not allow anyone to use any of my pieces for any matter, especially without my permission. Thank you.

Be reminded, Plagiarism is a crime, do not steal. Coincidence and Plagiarism are completely different things. You have been warned.

***

Embrace being kind and genuine, before long you will find the comfort like an exquisite escape.

Welcome to EXQUISITE WORLD, where you can be a queen in your own imaginative life in the clever world I create. May this world gives you comfort, it would only ask for your angelic smiles to refill the shine. May you enjoy your stay, Angels. Be good always, in all ways!

Before we start another journey with different twists, do keep in mind: every writer has different ways of constructing their works and different unique style. We mean no harm for anyone, so please be kind. Spread love!

Thank you for being here and sparing my work some of your time, it means a lot to me, thank you.

Enjoy Reading! Votes and comments are highly appreciated.

©️ All Rights Reserved.
Kquinn_Aleryan 2021.
ReinExquisite 2022.

reinexquisite soul in every pages . . .