May Diary

Love in May

It was really a clear night and the stars do shines brightly. Walking through a paradise, I and my love in May have found. Reminding me how this month became a solace for his presence was given within.

"Do you ever wonder about the vastness of the universe? How small we are in comparison?" I asked and looked over at him.

He nodded, feeling the weight of my question. "It's both humbling and awe-inspiring, isn't it? To think about how much there is out there beyond our little planet."

We fell into a deep conversation, talking about everything from the mysteries of the universe to our own hopes and dreams. And as the night wore on, we found ourselves growing closer, both physically and emotionally.

We always reach a point in our life that we only see love and comfort from a moment given, either with a special someone or the place around dancing with the seasons.

It is always the simple things and the important details that could make us realize the beaut of life and existence. The only thing we need to do is to take notice of them, to appreciate, and to keep them.

One thing that I am sure of is that love, love can make things beautiful in a way we want to see it. In a way it is a mess yet what we need. For everybody's knowledge, love for ourselves counts. It doesn't matter if it is something mutual, as long as you have love in whatever you stand for.

May love in MAY reminds you that in a world with love, and the word, is a place we could feel at home. So, love yourselves, a home you could own.

Through pages and pages of life, good souls.

With all my heart,
reinexquisite soul