16

February 2nd, 1977

"So, after Casey read the letter, I passed out and woke up twenty minutes ago in this bed with the news that I was pregnant

"So, after Casey read the letter, I passed out and woke up twenty minutes ago in this bed with the news that I was pregnant. And that's why I'm here telling you the story of how I ruined my life." Donna turned to Professor Dumbledore, who was watching her with wide eyes.

"What a long and detailed story." Dumbledore said, smiling slightly.

"Sorry." The italian gave him a sheepish smile. "I guess I got a bit carried away." The man chuckled.

"So, long story short, you don't know if Mr. Lupin, Mr. Potter or Mr. Black is the father of your child?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Yep." The girl pressed her lips. "Guess I could have just told you that instead of all the details." She cursed herself mentally and the man lowly laughed once more.

"Would you like me to call for them?" The Professor asked, and Donna was quick to shake her head.

"God, I can't see them yet." She hid her face in her hands. "Where are Casey and Alice?"

"Well, I sent them to class seeing as they missed the first ones staying here with you." Donna sighed, feeling guilty for their best friends to miss class because of her.

"Would you mind calling Peter, sir?" She asked.

"Well, of course!" He stood up, smiling. "You need a friend right now." He grabbed his wand, casting a non verbal spell, and, in seconds, a beautiful light emerged and a patronus of a Phoenix formed. "I need you to tell Mr. Pettigrew to meet me at the Hospital Wing, please."

The animal flew right through the door, searching for the mousy boy.

Minutes later, a panting Peter Pettigrew opened the doors, stopping and leaning his hands on his knees, trying to catch his breath.

"What... What happened?" He asked, taking a deep breath. "I was finally talking to Casey, so, I'm sorry, Professor, but someone better be dying." He crossed his arms like a grumpy toddler.

"I'm afraid it's quite the opposite, Mr. Pettigrew." Dumbledore moved so Peter could see Donna, and immediately his eyes widened and he ran to the girl's side.

"Donna, what happened? Are you okay? Are you hurt?" He started asking question after question, not letting the italian answer. "Oh my Merlin, I was joking about someone dying." He grabbed the girl's hand.

Donna laughed a bit and turned to the Headmaster. "Professor, do you think you could excuse us a minute?"

"You're scaring me." Peter whispered, in a high pitched tone.

"Why, of course." He said, the same glint on his eyes as always, and turned to leave the Hospital Wing.

"Okay, what happened? Who do I have to hex?" His eyebrows furrowed in worry as he sat on the end of the bed. Donna chuckled.