30

May 3rd, 1977

A few days later, Donna was reminded of the Hogsmeade Trip

A few days later, Donna was reminded of the Hogsmeade Trip. She almost forgot her date with Theodore, and only remembered when Alice asked what she was thinking of wearing.

To be honest, she wasn't at all excited to spend her day with Theo. There was so much going on for her, and soon it would be the first full moon since Remus told her he was a werewolf. The italian only wanted to comfort her friend and make him understand that he was no monster - because she knew he was trying to distance himself from her, but she refused to let that happen.

But, with a push from Alice and Casey, she decided to wear one of her dresses and a cardigan, to warm her from the small breeze that May brought with it.

She met the blond boy on the Entrance Hall, and together they made their way towards the village. As they arrived, Theodore took her by the hand and dragged her towards Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop. Oh, how Peter would be laughing if he saw her right now. Thank Merlin he was somewhere else, snogging Casey.

Trying to hide the disgust from her face, she smiled at the boy once he pulled a chair for her to sit. Before she could even grab the menu, he called for Madam Puddifoot and ordered for both of them.

'He is just being polite. You are too hormonal lately.' She told herself as she tried to pay attention to whatever he was saying.

Even though they talked about a lot of things, the boy seemed to have a particular interest on herself. How was she feeling being a soon-to-be mum, how her grandparents had reacted to the news, how her childhood had been. He even asked how her grandparents had met.

Not that she didn't like to talk about herself, but on a date, you're expected to get to know the other person, and every time she would ask Theo something, he would give her an one worded answer and change the subject.

After a few hours of this, Donna was starting to get frustrated.

When they (finally) left Madam Puddifoot's, Donna lied and said she was a bit tired. Theodore, then, offered to walk her back, which she gladly accepted.

Once back at the Gryffindor Tower, the boy looked around to see if they were alone and brought the girl for a kiss. When their lips collided, she felt nothing. No fireworks. No spark. Nothing. But either way, it had been too long since she kissed someone and Theo wasn't a bad kisser after all, so she reciprocated.

The blond pushed her against a wall and deepened the kiss as her hands made their way towards his hair. Breaking the kiss, he lowered her lips to his neck, allowing her to breathe, and he brought his hands towards her tights.

Before she could say anything, he kissed her once more and lifted her dress until he had access to her knickers. She pulled away from him and turned her head to break the kiss.

"Hey. Too fast." She whispered, her hands on his chest, pushing him slightly.

"It's okay, gorgeous." He kissed her jaw. "You don't have to pretend with me."