38

June 16th, 1978

At the courtyard, Sirius and James were fighting a Death Eater

"What? You're really gonna let two teenagers win you in a duel?" The bespectacled boy mocked, throwing a hex at the masked man, who almost couldn't reflect it.

"I don't think Noseless will be very pleased, do you, Prongs?" Sirius joined.

"Oh, You-No-Poo will definitely not like it."  They both let out loud laughs, until Sirius' wand flew out of his wand. His smile fell off his face once he saw who had it.

"Hello, cousin."

"Bellatrix." Sirius' stomach drop as the woman gave him a mad smile.

"Not so brave without you wand, are you, Sirius?" She cackled, before throwing it on the floor. "But I want to kill you the fair way. Duel me, you fool."

The long haired boy gritted his teeth, picking his wand up and throwing a hex right after.

James smirked once he saw that his best friend was okay, but soon went back to fight the Death Eater.

However, the Death Eater left once another one arrived. James clenched his jaw once he took his mask of.

"You." He seethed, anger making him see red.

"Miss me, Potter?" Theodore smirked at the messy haired boy.

"I will kill you." At once, another duel broke out.

James was sure he had never fought with such anger, his grip on the wand loosening once a dark curse hit his arm, a big slash appearing on it and making him bleed. James gripped his wounded arm, not letting his fear show.

"I've been waiting for this for so long." Theodore smirked. "Avada-"

He was interrupted by a fist coming in contact with his jaw, making him fall on the ground.

"So have I." Remus Lupin spat, checking his hand while Peter snatched Theodore's wand, breaking it in half.

In a bat of an eye, Theodore had apparated.

"Bitch." Peter cursed as they approached James, to see if he was okay. Remus grabbed his wand from the ground, handing it to him.

"Thanks." James said, smiling slightly at his best friends.

They watched as Sirius was fighting his cousin, a proud smile on their faces as they saw he was winning.