26

March 30th, 1977

Later that week, Casey finally got to see Donna exercising

James was excitedly running backwards, screaming encouragements at the italian, who seemed close to throwing a punch at him every time he yelled at her.

"Come on, Lombardi! I can run faster than this on my death bed!"

"I swear to God, if you tell me to hurry up one more time, you'll be on your death bed earlier than you think!" The italian screamed back, panting, which resulted on another wave of insults and yells.

Sirius and Remus were calmly walking behind the screaming duo, just to keep their promises on accompanying Donna on her work out sessions.

Casey, Peter and Alice were sitting on the stands, cheering the girl every time she ran by them.

On their third lap around the Quidditch pitch, Donna laid down on the floor, arm covering her face as she tried to catch her breath.

"It hurts. Everything hurts." The italian whined. "And it's cold. Everything's cold."

"Stop being such a baby, Lombardi." Sirius teased, throwing himself at her side.

"I'm sorry, but I didn't see you running around the pitch. Only calmly strutting with pretty boy over there!" She dropped her arm, glaring at the oldest Marauder as she pointed to a smirking Remus.

"I don't strut." Sirius muttered.

"Yes, you do." Remus answered.

"And shouldn't you to be training for the game? It's only a few days away." Donna asked, but before Sirius or James could answer, they all turned around as they heard a yell.

"James!" Lily screamed, approaching them.

"Hey, Lily-" he smiled, before it quickly faded from his face. "Oh, bollocks."

"I've been waiting you for fifteen minutes! Am I a joke to you?" She stopped before them, crossing her arms. The ginger girl was paler than usual, and she had dark circles under her eyes, which were more prominent with her scowl.

"No, no! I'm so sorry, it completely slipped my mind."

"Yeah, clearly." She said, through gritted teeth. She took a deep breath before turning to Donna with a smile. "Hey, Donna, how are you?"

The italian tried to contain her shocked expression, but she knew she failed. "Hey. Good, good. And you?"

"Brilliant." The ginger smiled even wider. "And the baby?"