Comfort and more

Hange crawled over to Levi and sat in front of him where he scrubbed her back gently. It was one way of him showing affection as he wasn't that good with physical contact. That's why Erwin and Hange both always enjoyed all the chances he gave them to show his love for both of them. It wasn't easy for them to have their relationship as a queer polyamorous three people couple as it was illegal. But they got so far with no one noticing so they were not that worried about anything. Hange sighed and leaned into Levi. He flinched a bit when their skin touched but as soon as they settled their position He gave her a shy forehead kiss. "Levi, did you.. did you just.." Hange said and rotated her head to him. He blushed and shove her head away with the free hand, the other still rested at her waist "Don't ruin the mood." "What, I am not. Look Erwin doesn't even notice us because he is the perfect dad." Slowly Levi turned his head back to her and looked a little bit more relaxed and then hugs her. Hange was so surprised but didn't say anything and just enjoyed the moment. Hugging or any kind of more physical affection meant he was sure that he was fine and that he was calm and kind. Levi somehow was in a very calmed mood and slowly moved his hands more up "C-can I-I touch them?" Hange nearly broke down of the laughter she held back, Levi stuttering was the most adorable thing ever, "Why do you ask, I dont mind. I am literally sitting in your lap." Levi nodded and then slowly put one hand around the round muscle meat that had grown out of Hanges breast. It was soft and squishy. Levi touched them so gently and Hange was melting in his touch, slowly he took his other hand on the other one too and massaged them so gently that you would think he was a masseur and not a soldier because his hands were not bruised but soft and warm. He looked at Hange who had her eyes closed and was so relaxed like never, she somehow slept. "Look who is touch starved, Levi you should do that more often." Levi looked up and saw Erwins soft smile, the baby was sleeping again, "What do you mean touch starved and I should do what more often?" Levi was confused." Erwin chuckled "We are in a relationship and Hange loves you and me. But you are not good with physical touch and stuff like that, I cuddle a lot with Hange and she always sleeps in the end but it takes long and she looks to you often. I mean that she is searching your attention. See, I need at least half an hour to put her to rest, you just touched her and showed affection and she just sleeps soundly. We are fully ok with you not being attracted in any sexual way but maybe you should try to show her more affection than just one kiss in like a month. I am not saying that to make you uncomfortable but you want to keep a child and as we are both men, Hange is the ultimative mother. But she seeks most of all your attention. Give it a thought and try." Erwin ended with a more sad and pitiful smile. Levi was shaken, he never knew Hange wanted him to give her attention or more physical contact. He didn't touch her as much as Erwin and he knew that but that was because he was scared to hurt her in any way or that he was rough. A sudden movement of Hange let him drift back and he slowly put her head on his shoulder and stood up. "Where are you going?" "To bed. This monster needs sleep and I wanna try sleeping with someone in my arms. You should probably get out too. Our skins might get too wrinkly." With these words Levi dragged a heavy naked Hange to his bed. He hurried back and brought clothes and towels to dry himself and her. She was sound asleep. He put on her pants and he put on his pyjama. He searched for something to cover the tits but other than the bandages he couldn't find anything so he gave up and left her as she was. Then he laid down right beside her and surprisingly she snuggled into his open arms. The moment was very sensitive and Levi even if he would never admit it was also a teensy weensy touch starved and embraced her. When Erwin came back from the bathroom after somehow inventing a diaper for the baby and laying it down in his bed he found both of his lovers sleeping in each others arms. "Ada, I think these two are the perfect ones to present as the ones who adopt you." Then he laid himself down to them too and put his big arms around them also shortly after falling asleep.

In the middle of the night Levi heard a scream and something boxed into his stomach. He awoke immediately just to see Hange lashing out and wincing, tears falling down her cheeks. He never knew that she had such nightmares. He looked over to Erwin who was dead asleep to the wall. Mabey the rule, Levi forbid all sleeping together when he was in the room especially at night, made it difficult for them to see each other like that. Hange let out another squeak and the baby started to make waking up sounds so he graps Hanges shoulders and throw her on his shoulder going to the bathroom laying her down on the floor. He moment she sits she graps his waist and buries her head in his breast. He gets startled but seeing her so anxious in her sleep he hugs her back. Hange doesn't stop whining and more tears flowed down. "Moblit, NOOOO." She said many names of people she had lost and was grasping Levis shirt. A knock on the door let Levi jump a bit, but he knew it was Erwin and didn't say anything. Erwin comes in and is in shock. He sits down and asks "What is happening to her? I've never seen her like this." "That might be my fault because of the *no sleeping together* rule. I think she is dealing with this more often than you or I do. What should we do Erwin?" "Levi this is not your fault, it's ours for sleeping so deep all the time and not paying attention." Erwin gave a sad smile while wrapping his arms around both of them and Hange slowly calmed down and the rest of the night Erwin had two sleeping soldiers in his arm. He ruffles through Levies hair and pets Hanges cheek with his thump. Thankfully the baby was also a very deep sleeper and didn't cause any inconveniences.

On the morning Hange wakes up to a sound asleep Levi embracing her. She gets startled but dives deeper into the arms of her lover. Erwin came to them and giving Hange a morning kiss "Hey, morning Zoe. I am going to steal, yes steal, a little milk from the farmer for the baby. Can you watch her while I am gone. Oh and don't wake him, he is exhausted from all the care he took all night of you." Erwin smiled and laid the baby on her belly where it happily quabbled. Hange was confused what care did Levi take of her. Did they do it, no no that was impossible, Levi was 100% not sexually attracted to any of them. "Good morning Four eyes." a slightly tired Levi threw her out of her thoughts. "Good Morning Levi. Say, how exactly did I end up in your bed and what did Erwin mean that you took care of me?" She asks confused. Levi rolls his eyes, "It means that you didn't tell us you had nightmares and you killed my stomach last night. I was with you the whole night. And to be honest I liked it. The three of us sleeping in one bed had something very comfy. The rule is now gone." Hanges mouth dropped open, never ever had she known she had nightmares. But the more important fact was that Levi just said he releases the rule. "OMG Levi. I am so sorry. I didn't know I had nightmares. But are you sure with the rule, it might be uncomfy for you." "Hange, i'll be fine we have a child, that to your information is sucking on you, and it needs full attention so there isn't even a chance for me to get uncomfy. "Uwaaa" Hange gives Levi the child and goes to the bathroom to get dressed and to wash up the salvia on her boobs. "Mhm, Ada. You have good taste. But I suggest you to stop that, they wont give you anything, because this they are not pregnant or anything." "I CAN HEAR YOU. THANKS FOR THE COMPLEMENT. SORRY ADA, THEY ARE NOT IN USE." "Ugh. Shut your mouth. It's morning and the first thing you do is scream." In that moment Erwin came back.