Pet names

The story ended and Levi looked to Hange who laid motionless on his chest. Her eyes where piercing into his and her face had no emotion nor was she tired in any way. Then she tilted her head and asked "Was that your first time telling a night-time story?" he shook his head "No, Isabel wanted them too so I actually have some in my pocket but I sang most of the time so.." her face had a very surprised look "I cant believe am the second one to listen to them. Anyways, now I cant sleep anymore. The story was way to captivating to cut out in the middle." Levi made a confused expression "Uh, thanks I guess?!" Hange started to laugh but he shut her up with his hand "Listen if you wake Ada now, I am gonna be furious." "OK OK" but she just robbed up and buried her face in his neck and started to lightly snore. Levi looked at her. It was one of those nights where he appreciated her being. As he blew out the candle the moonlight fell into the room and lit up her face. The fine structure, the neat skin and her jawline were highlighted. Slowly to not wake her up he put his hand on her cheek and stroke it with his thumb "My beautiful Zoe, what would I do without you. We have to give our best now, for us and Erwin." then he gave her a kiss on the forehead and went to sleep, but on Hanges cheek rolled a little tear down as she was not completely unconscious. The next morning they both wake up cuddling to the babys screams. "What had happened she never screamed before?" "Probably because its nearly lunchtime outside and she hadn't had any food" Levi scoffed her off and put horse milk into the bottle and fed Ada. Hange laid in bed, looking absolutely tired but she looked at her boyfriend with the most admiring eyes "I will never leave you. Yes, we have to do our best for Erwin's sake. He surely didn't want us to end up as a depressed couple." she whispered and silent tears flew down as she remembered a happy moment when Levi confessed to both of them at the same time and wasn't even embarrassed, but she remembered Erwin being red all over and that he had a very shaky voice and was fidgeting with his hands. That moment, he was cute, vulnerable but cute. Suddenly two hands enclosed her face and she saw clear again "Hange, why are you crying you idiot?" "You know it's not very nice to name someone crying an idiot Levi, hahhah" Hange laughed and swished away the tears "Mama what?" She looked down to Ada sitting on Levis lap and smiled "No everything is ok. Mama is alright, probably." Levi made a very annoyed and concerned face when they suddenly hear a scream. It came from the barracks of the kids. They both ran there and crashed the door open. On the floor laid Armin with a sliced up throat and crying. Eren and Mikasa both were screaming and crying. Levi held his hands in front of Adas face and put her out of the eyesore "What in Hanges experiments is happening right now? Hange take the knife from Armin and stop the bleeding." Levi ordered concerned. Then he went to the other barracks and told Nanaba to look after the baby. When he went back Armin was held in the arms of Eren and Mikasa, his wound had healed thanks to the titan powers, and he was questioned by Hange. "Why did you do this to yourself?" first there was no answer and just Armins sobbing noises but then he slowly answered "I don't want to live. This is mental what we are doing here. I ate Berthold and I shouldn't have been the one resurrected. I have no right nor the will to live. Just let me go already, what is there to fight anyways!" he cried out loud and everybody was silent for a moment because he was right, there was nothing left. Hange looked to Levi but he just grabbed Armin and ordered the others "You brats, clean this shit up or you're gonna sleep outside. Armin come with me." then he literally dragged a stumbling and confused Amin with him, shooting Hange a look that she should make sure nobody steps outside. They went into an empty Hallway. "Etto, Heichou. What are we doing here? I fully understand that I need a beating I am very sorry, but I-I am...huh?" Armin stuttered something full of fear of a beating but then he was surprised when he got an actual hug. He was just 3 cm bigger so it wasn't a big height difference "Dont you dare thinking this is ordinary, I just think somebody needs to hug you, Hange told me that." Armins eyes started to water again and he hugged him back really tightly "So you are following my advises? Hm, Levi darling." Immediately he loosened his grip and Armin also took immediate distance "Four eyes I told you to look after the kids, and don't call me that, I am not your d-da.." "Yes, yes. Armin you better get back and talk with Eren and Mikasa they are a little bit destroyed mentally, gave them a real shock, your little suicide. Oh and please don't do that again, if you would actually transform we all would be dead by now." he nodded and hurried back. Levi scoffed and went straight to his office. "Oh, so I am the one who has to take care of Ada, right?" "Damn right you idiot." Hange giggled she had noticed that he was very flustered. Then she asked Nanaba to look after Ada a little bit more, when they agreed she ran to Levis office.

Levi is working in his when Hange steps in and hugs him from behind giving him light kisses. He takes one of her hands and kisses it then goes back to the paperwork but Hange just starts to kiss neck down. He gets aroused and uncomfortable "Four eyes, please I am working and I am not compensating for your sex drive, find someone else, or do your own work at your own desk." Hange gasps dramatically and acts offended "But wouldn't that be cheating Darrlinng?" she makes the pet name extra long to tease him. Levi gets a little annoyed and rolls his eyes "Tch, if I allow it then it's not, isn't it, Kitten?" he answers and gives her a cheeky pet name and a smirk "Now get your massive ass out of my office before I kick it out." Wouldn't mind that tho, makes the tension limited edition like." Hange smug smiles while leaving and countering a pencil that flew after her.

In the evening he comes back just to see his two babys sleeping on the bed. He carefully carries Ada to her crib to not wake them up and then tucks Hange in. "Good night, kitten." he gives her a little kiss on the head and goes to the bathroom. As they hadn't used their warm water yet it was still available so he filled the bathtub and went in. 5 minutes in soaking the door opened and a really tired Hange entered the bathroom. "Levi come back to bed. We will go to the sea shore tomorrow we need to be awake!" He smirked and winked her to him, when she bent down he gave her a kiss on the cheek "I am coming kitten, no worries." Her cheeks turned red immediate but she went back, when he went in she hugged him immediately and they fell asleep soundly.