Disbelief

Erwin and Hange looked each other in the eyes and then worked together. Erwin slowly tried to remove Levis shirt while kissing him, it was a very passionate kiss, the first for a long time. Hange on the on the other hand sat up and lightly started to wander around on his torso with her hand. And then she kissed him slowly in the neck side, he flinched but was ok with it. Hange gave him a peck on the lips and then started to kiss down when she came to his nipples she lightly sucked them Levi let out a little moan. He immediately covered his mouth but Erwin put the hands away and kissed him, with tongue. Hange looked to Erwin and signalled him to strip. He understood and removed his shirt too. Levi gasped, the fine structure of Erwins Muscles his abs and his collar bones standing out, he touched the refinements. Then he held Hanges head in his hands and kissed her with tongue. He was a gentle kisser, Hange thought and melted in his lips. Then she leaned over to give Erwin a kiss. Levi meanwhile was touching Zoes waist and let his hands wander up to her boobs and he looked at her and she nodded, he gingerly grabbed one and let his fingers brush over it. A shiver ran through her body and she let out a little moan too. Erwin meanwhile was drawing with his fingers on Levis back or ruffled through his hair. Levi was in full pleasure and enjoyed every last one of these moments to the utmost. One hand brushing Hanges breast, he took the other one to her face and stroke her cheeks and lips very carefully. They looked each other deep in the eyes. Then Levi turned his Head to Erwin and kissed him. He never knew such pleasure. He was never sexually attracted to them not in any way but this felt really good. Kisses gave him a kind of reassurement and safety he never knew. He suddenly pushed Hange down and laid his head on her breast to hear her beating heart. Hange looked to Erwin and was aware of the problem he got. She whispered, as Levi fell just asleep, "You better go and do something about it. I suggest you to be quiet, Levi and Ada are sensitive." She smiled and ruffled through Levis soft hair till she falls asleep too. When Erwin came back he gave them both a kiss "My two most important people in the whole world" threw a blanket over them and looked after Ada, but she was sound asleep. He then noticed he couldn't sleep anymore but it was only past midnight and he decided to go to his office and do some work.

Levi woke up, it was still midnight. He gets up trying not to wake Hange, and looks for Erwin but he is nowhere to be seen. "That idiot, doing work in the middle of the night." he rolled his eyes and went to the office. "Erwin, please explain why you're not in bed we have an important mission tomorrow." Erwin looked up "I suppose I could say the same for you Levi." "Ugh, no you can't. Come to bed already." But instead of going back Levi rolled himself onto Erwins chest and fell asleep, Erwin stood up and carried him to bed where he laid down too. He amiably stroked through the hair of Levi and Hange. A memory came up when all the cadets had lice and Hange and him had them too. Levi was so upset and scolded literally everyone, he even went to the town and bought lice powder and assigned the only other two Marco and Armin who also weren't infected to wash everybody and ordered to powder everyone. Erwin remembered how difficult it was for Levi to get Hange into a bath or even to put on a bit of the powder, he remembered that they argued for an hour till Levi just tied her up and washed her hair for 30 minutes. These were like one of the first moments of their relationship and these memories were very well treasured. They made him feel warm. The result was him staying up all night rethinking the best moments with them. The morning came and Levi and Hange wake up to a upright sitting sleeping Erwin they decided to lay him down and let him sleep some more. Hange looked after Ada who was wide awake playing with a few things in her new Crib. "Aren't you a good girl. Being so quiet I thought you were still sleeping." Hange giggled and took her in her arms to the bed of Levi. "Ahgduffflava" "Levi she is soo cute, I can't believe we are her parents." "Yeah yeah I know." he smiled and gave Hange a pat on the head. She leaned into it. "Where are you going?" "Stealing milk apparently." Hanges eyes widen "You are not going to, the farmer won't get out alive." "But you said Erwin went there too?" "Yeah but Erwin is not able steal, I doubt he even went into the stalls. I think he politely asked the farmer for milk and even payed." After a little thought they agreed that the big teddy bear was not able to steal, the big teddy bear had woken up to their talking and just straight went into the bathroom to get ready and then held a quick conference with the regiment. Willy-nilly they went to the stalls of the horses and took horse milk from some of the mares. Luckily Ada wasn't very picky and she was even more into horse milk than regular milk. "Ada, this is a present from Papa-Dancho. Can you say Dada?" Ada looked a little confused but then opened her mouth "Dagda" "Yes that is right. Levi she must really like you if she can say your name on first try" Levi wanted to say something but Hange gave him the biggest smile and he just gave her a little kiss on the cheek and went to check the ODM Gears of the kids. Erwin came back shortly after his leave just to find a completely zoned out Hange holding a moving baby in her arms. Just before it fell Erwin caught her. As if a bubble plopped Hange came back to earth. "My god Zoe where is your mind." Erwin angerly snatched at her. She looked guilty at him and said a hasty sorry and left. *What is wrong with all of them today. The regiment was also very quiet.* Ewin thought for himself while packing things for Ada. She was going to stay with Historia at the Palace. Then he also went for their mission.

After the Beast Titans attack on the rooftop, Levis last words to Erwin

Levi and Hange sat there and Levi said his last words "Erwin. I promised you I would take out the beast titan....but it seems that it'll take a while longer." Hange gently opened the eyes of Erwin and said "He is gone." An unbearable pain flew through Levis body and he just answered "I see". No one saw the deep wound that had just opened in the hearts of these two partners. Seeing the others getting all happy about Armin, Levi and Hange just felt meaningless and empty. After they made that Armin was fine they went to the basement. The first hindrance was that door, but Levi was so angry and just decided to kick the door down. They found the books and the photograph and read Grisha Yeager Memoirs. After revealing the truth about humanity everyone went home very devastated. After the process and deciding of further future with all regiments and the given medals from Historia nothing happened for a few days.

Levi and Hange were by themselves and barely left the room. Historia took Ada in for a little while as she understood that the both of them had too much to handle. Levi was fine on the outside because he was used to never show what he felt but Hange really had Problems. She couldn't concentrate on research and was way more jittery than before. Whenever any of Erwin achievements or even his name fell she was short on breath and was not able to do anything more than walking aimless around mumbling incoherent things. It was a weekend so it was bath days for all scouts, the ones that barely took a bath. Hange was supported from all corners just Floch gave her a very hard time. Like today he came up to her while she was explaining the mission for the ocean operation. "You will never be as good as Erwin. Give it up. Why would we need any plans when we wiped out all Titans? That is stupid. Give it up." Hange stiffened up and gave all of them a pained smile "Excuse me guys. The conference is done. Dismissed. " Then she hurried out of the room." Levi noticed her weak breathing and went up to Floch to give him a beating but he had no need to. Others from the scouts were holding him right in front of Levi "Give him a good Punch, Captain. But just one or he might die." They gave him a weak smile "Arigatou omaera" and then gave Floch a very hard punch and he actually flew a little through the air. "If you mention Erwin in front of us ever again I will strangle you with my own hands." The room was ice cold, no one ever had heard such a harsh warning from their captain. Then Levi also ran out of the room only to find Hange heavily breathing in front of their barrack. He immediately noticed that she had a panic attack and not a light one. Her breathing was so unsteady and her breast was lifted heavily. "Hange can you hear me, if yes nod please?" a small nod barely noticeable was all "Ok that is good. I want you to breathe with me. In and out." He saw that she tried but it wasn't working. Then he had an other idea. He carefully carried her inside and laid her down on his bed. Then he ripped open the uniform, not caring about the buttons. He saw the bandages that were tightly wrapped around her breasts. He couldn't find the start so he just took out a knife and cut it open. Immediately the breaths she could take were longer but they were still not very steady and she was whimpering saying it is her fault or that she is a bad commander. Levi was stressed and out of instinct he put off his upper clothes and hugged her. Their naked skin brushes against each other and he gasps a little. Hange buried her face into his neck sobbing like a child and not being able to do anything. He was painfully aware that he enjoyed that moment "Zoe, you're not a bad commander, it's just knew for you, for all of us. And it's not your fault. It's no ones. You can blame me if you want but I let him go after he was finally freed out of this hellish world. I am here t-take deep breaths p-please." Suddenly Hange was quiet, her breathing were back to normal and she tightened her grip on his back. Soft tears fell into Levi's neck as she started to talk "How can you say that? Why should I ever blame you? I would never you are so important to me and all I have left now. Dont, dont leave me!" she was heavily sobbing and looked up to his face and gasped. She put both of her hands on his cheeks. "L-levi. Y-you're crying. You're c-crying!" Levi touched his face in disbelieve but it was true, his face was wet and big tears rolled down. Then he broke down "I dont know why this is happening. What the hell is this shit. I never cried, not once. This is inhuman." Now Hange was the one who had to calm him down.