Departure

When they are all at the shore

Everyone had fun at the sea, just Eren made it a teeny bit depressed. Levi was little bit scared as there could be germs and other bacteria that could be infective. But he softly looked after Hange and how she was enjoying herself. He thought of Erwin, Farlan and Isabel "Guys, we made a big step for humanity today. It's thanks to you." "We know, and we will watch" Levi turned around as he suddenly had felt Hands on his shoulders and Farlans voice but it must have been his imagination. "What you looking at Levi?" Hange came back to tell him that they were gonna head back "Oh nothing, just thought someone I know was there." "That's a pretty bad excuse Levi, hahhah but I will believe you for now. Come we are going home." but he grabbed her arm and took her outside of the eyesight of the cadets. "I-I have something for you." Hange was gobsmacked, he took her hand and put on a ring "I hope you will accept this, we are gonna stay together, forever" Hange was not on earth anymore, like the love of her life just put on a ring on her finger and made something like a vow to her. Little tears started to form but he swished them away and just took her hand and pulled her to the horses. Everybody gave them the look of curiosity and Levi shut them down with a murderous look. When they went back they all had free time and everyone went to eat something.

Hange looked after Ada at the moment when Levi came out of the bath. "She said another word or more like a sentence. Say it again Ada." "Mummy daddy love" he went up to her and swung her in the air, giving her head pats and a smooch "That's a very lovely sentence, princess. Wanna say something else?" "I have something to say!" he rolled his eyes "And what is it?" "A smooch, like the one you gave her, I wanna have all of that too!" "Hange Zoe, you're 1,76 m that are 16 more centimetres from me, second you are a full grown women who doesn't need complementing head pats, not in front of kids at least and third of all I GIVE YOU KISSES AND SMOOCHES all day when possible, you get them later on." He concluded his explanation of why he wouldn't do the things to her. Suddenly Ada started to laugh and they all started too because it was a very happy laugh with so much positivity. Then they trained a little bit how to walk but she was already very good but she liked to be carried way to much "We did spoil her, didn't we?" "Probably, I was not a very pampered kid but I had a loving mother. She is doing fine I think, I mean she's going to be something like 2 next month." They both sat on the floor and watched Ada running around to catch different toys to play with. At some point Hange fell asleep and he moved her to the bed tucking her in really tight. Ada came up to him and plucked at his shorts and pointed to the nearly ended sundown. He picked her up and they went outside. "You like the sky?" "Yes, reawwy pweatty." she answered admiring the orange inked scenery, he also watched it and remembered one pick-nick he had with his two lovers. It was a very nice day and Hange had given the idea of doing a picknick, so they packed food and other comfortable things and went up to a little mountain to watch it properly. Erwin always had loved sunset because it made him nostalgic, they also got drunk that night because they had a very low alcohol tolerance but Hange had a strong one so she had to bring two absolute wasted men in their late 30s home in the middle of the night, trying to avoid being seen by other cadets. As she had told later it had been so embarrassing. "Papa, Papa" he snapped out of it "Yes Ada, what is it?" "Papa miss big star flying." "Oh did I? I guess we have no chance then waiting for another do we?" he smiled and was so happy that he picked her up that day, that such a little goofball could give so much joy was not known to him. He didn't regret it. He treasured this moment as he felt that it was one of the last ,or peaceful moments.

When they started to make the plans for visiting in Marley and everything

He had been right. The months had gone by and they had so much to do, the infiltration, the looking for the monkey, the new things they had to learn thanks to Yelena. It all had much to put effort in so the little family didn't have much time for each other. Ada had some friends in town so she mostly was there, Levi and Hange saw each other often but they had no privacy nor any tension to do something more intimate. It stressed them out and then suddenly Eren was gone, he made his own plans and they all had to follow them.

Then everything turned red. The group of yeagerists took over and captured Hange and the others. Levi was then in the woods with the monkey but that also turned into a disaster. Levi didn't know about Hange he just was with the monkey. When suddenly the shit beard moved his neck and pulled the trigger for the thunder spear, everything was in a blink of an eye, there was no time for pain, Levi just knew that he was flying through the air and landed on the bank of the nearby river. He didn't know how long he laid there but he heard noises and a very familiar voice. "LEVI!" That was Hange, his brain didn't understand what happened but he found himself in her arms in the river and the people with her didn't do much just went away. But as he had no body control he went out cold because he couldn't hold breathing. (Everything happens and we jump to the rumbling scene where they need time)

Hange knew she was the only one who could be the one who would buy time. So she volunteered, made Armin the commander and took every burden on herself. When she went to go to the titans Levi appeared "Four eyes.." his eyes were grieving and she knew that his heart just shattered in 1000 pieces "You know it Levi. My time had come... I want to go out with a bang. So please let me go." She was holding back a little tear but Levi was so sad and his eyes told her that he will take care everyone but that she could never be replaced. "Dedicate... your heart." His hand on her chest she understood that he put full trust in her, to do her job right and with pride, it was like an *I love you*. "HAHA. That is the first time I heard you say that.." then she departed while everyone screamed her name. She succeeded in buying them enough time and she saw her second favourite things close up. But the blood was very hot way hotter than the normal titans, it burned her but she continued, to buy time to get everyone a save departure.