Cadets

They somehow found a bottle in Hanges experiment things. As Ada was most calm with Levi he did the feeding. "Why can't you be like Ada four eyes?" "Sucking you?" "Ugh no. Behaving like a normal being and obey orders." "So you say I should obey you and suck a bottle. Do you want me to get drunk?" Erwin broke into a roar of laughter, these two were really his most dearest things in the world. What would he do if they weren't there anymore. Their arguing gave him a certain reassured feeling that everything was ok. He stood up and gave both of them a head kiss and a head pet to Ada. Suddenly Ada made a sound and all the attention went to her. Hange immediately took notes. "Ada, are you trying to say something, can you vocalize that please." "Hange this is not even 1,5 year old and you want her to speak up, that's impossible." "Shut up both of you. Ada. Good girl. Try it A-D-A. " "lgadada" "Nearly its A D A." Hange and Erwin went to the door and watched Levi trying to teach Ada how to verbalize her own Name. "galda" "NO ADA." "RALdla".... it went on but the must when Erwin wanted to talk to Hange outside. "ADGA" "YES THAT IS RIGHT. THAT IS OUR GIRL. FOUR EYES ERWIN SHE SAID HER NAME." Erwin laughed and Hange was very happy. Then the two went outside to talk. "Zoe. I wanted to talk about Ada. I think we have to inform at least our cadets about our situation, so that we can give her to them when we all..want some alone time." "Well, Erwin. I thought about it too but who would officially adopt her, we cant just tell we are all together, although I think that the regiment already guessed." "I thought about that, when we were I the tub and at night and just now, you and Levi make the perfect parents for her." Hange was shocked "Me and Levi? I mean she likes him the most, it's like imprinting but Levi and I acting like we are together " "You are?" "Yes but, I don't think Levi is fine with it.". Suddenly the door is spanked open "Of course I am. We are going to keep Ada and if it's the last thing ill do. I am fine with it. We are all dating, just Hange and me would be official." "Then it's decided?! Then we have to call a meeting with the regiment. And I have to write to Pixis." Erwin said in a serious mood and straight went to his office. Hange went to her Experiments and Levi had to look after the older children that probably weren't awake. In his haste he just forgets that he is holding a baby and went straight to the dorms. "Oi, brats. Wake up. Whoever had a birthday yesterday, there's no time slacking off. We will have a meeting at lunch. Eren, Jean, Connie, Potato girl, wake up." Armin was the only one who was awake before Levi came in and was helping him now to wake everyone up "Good Morning, Levi-Heicho. Uhm not to disturb you but why are you carrying a child with you?" Levi jumped at the sudden question and looked to his arms where Ada was sitting and looking curiously around. He facepalmed "Tch, that, that is the lunch meeting topic and now clean your dirty rooms you sloths." With these words he went on to all the barracks to tell everyone about the sudden meeting. Nanaba greeted him with a smile "Levi-dancho. Today with child. Suits you." after a death gaze he went back and decided to eat breakfast.

At lunch everybody gathered in the big conference hall, and with all were 200 soldiers meant. It was very loud and Ada started to cry. The noise immediately stops and all look to Levi, Hange and Erwin. "Hello fellow Cadets. You might wonder why we called you here today. Well we have a certain announce to make." Erwin startet, everyone was completely shut down, "As you might see we have a child in our rounds now. This little Princess here was picked up from Captain Levi last evening. I would all of you to QUIETLY greet our new comrade Ada Ackermann." Levis head furiously rotated to Erwin mouthing a really angry *WHAT, WE DIDN'T AGREE ON THAT* Hange laughed her ass up and all the cadets said gently "Hello." Hello Ada." Erwin moves his arms to quiet everyone down "So Hange and Levi are officially adopting her as part of their family." "You mean yours?" "Yeah you mean you gonna give her two super handsome men and a hot as hell mom." Levis face was expressionless but Hange knew he was about to kill somebody, Erwin on the other Hand was flustered and asked how this was possible but Hange was like really happy "SEE, ERWIN I TOLD YOU THEY GUESSED OR FIGURED IT OUT. HEY GUYS, WHOEVER HAS SOMETHING AGAINST ABOUT US BEING POLYAMORY STEP HERE AND I GIVE LEVI PERMISSION TO BEAT YOU TO A PULP!" But instead of people shitting over them there were cheers and congrats from all sides. It was way to loud and Levi made his tongue click and it was so quiet you could hear pin drop down. "Armin, Mikasa. Come up here." He said, both of them stepping to him "Everyone listen. I assign these two to babysit Ada whenever we have us time or whatever you call it. That means no extra work for these two they have to be free at all times. Got it? Good, dismissed, clean your shitty rooms." With these words he marched back to his barrack followed by Erwin and Hange.

In their room Levi gives his full attention to his lovers. "Hey, Erwin. Don't you think Ada is a little too quiet for her age. I mean she barely screams or makes any unnecessary movements. What do you think Hange?" Erwin didn't answer immediately but Hange had her answer seconds later "Don't you like that, she isn't much work. Well she is quiet but there is no way that it wouldn't be healthy or in any way weird. I think she might just need time. Also Erwin how did you make the diaper?" "Oh that, I have a cousin and when she was young I learned how to make a diaper out of anything near. I can teach you if you want." Levi meanwhile laid himself on the bed with the little princess and let her play with his hand while he fell asleep. Hange and Erwin were dying from cuteness. But that also meant they had some free time, but they made out in the office because somehow Levis hearing was so sensitive to this noises that it woke him up even if he was dead asleep. The whole day went by and Levi slept somehow. He woke up again to a kicking Hange. He shook her and she woke up and he pulled her into a embrace "It's fine, Zoe. You may have lost them but they still are in your heart." saying her given name calmed her down so much and Levi didn't understand that. Hange was surprised but she saw an opening and just kissed him. Levi was so startled that he pushed her away "What in Erens titan form were you doing just now?" "Kissing you obviously." She rubbed her chest where he pushed her away. Guilt build up in him and he moved closer to her again. "I am sorry. That was rude. C-can we do it again?" Zoes chin dropped down, never ever would she have guessed that he asked for a kiss. "S-sure. Do whatever you want." She didn't move and let Levi do all he felt comfortable with. He gently put his hand on her cheek and stroked it with his thumb. Then he slowly and softly put his lips on hers. Her belly was about to explode and she wrapped her arms around Levis waist causing him to fall over on her. He broke the kiss, it was very intense. They panted and Levi made a like asking face and looked up and down from Hange to her breast. She immediately understood and took off her shirt. As Levi was topping he let his hands wander from her very good built belly up to her now bit smaller breasts. Hanges body vibrates at the sensation from his gentle and soft hands. Her face is very red. "So you're getting it on, without me?" a drowsy deep voice from behind said. "UwaA" Hange and Levi scream-whisper, "Hey come on I wanna be a part of that too, wake me next time." Then two big arms embrace Levi from behind and he felt so save in that moment and let himself fall into that moment.