Just fluff

Hange was unfamiliar with Levi crying or having a breakdown so she just hugged him really tight. "Shhh, Levi everything is as it should be. I never saw you having any issues, why now?" "I do have them but I dont show, it makes me weak." Levi answered hugging her back. The day went to it's end and the sun was already setting so the whole room was lit up in an orange red tone. And there sat two mentally down people hugging each other half naked to help their anxiety. Hange initiated a kiss and Levi leaned in. It was a rough kiss that screamed for more also he stuffed his tongue into Hange and she was so surprised that she broke it and panted "L-Levi what is it with you today?" But he connected their lips together again and then moved slowly down on her neck, he sucked a little and his hands were rounding her tits in an on turning way. He pushed Hange into a lying position and licked her nipples. A strange feeling radiated through Hanges body and she let out a little moan. Levi was surprised but when pinched her other one she let out another one. Her breast swelled on and she basically ordered him to continue. "Hange is that normal? Am I hurting you?" Levi asked concerned with one hand on her cheek looking absolutely terrified "Yes it is. Levi you do nothing wrong, I am just turned on, nothing more. Don't let it bother you and just continue." she gave him a weak smile and intertwined their hands. He blushed "Why do you always have to be so blunt? I am sorry, I can't do anything about you being horny." "Oh nononono. That's fine, I understand. You know women don't get these kinds of problems so we can be just fine. Please continue, it felt amazing." a lone tear rolled down her cheek, he swished it away and gave her a deep kiss while touching and pinching her breast. The moment had all their feelings included, their kisses were deep and full of desire and sorrow. Their bodies touching, tingling desperate feelings came to the outside. Levi was lying on Hanges breast, listening to her heartbeat and her breathing, she held him in her arms and circled her finger on his back and giving him head kisses. Then he looked up to her and gingerly stroke her cheek giving her a smile she hadn't seen in ages. "I love you" Levi stopped his very movement and looked up to a horrified Hange "I am so sorry I didn't mean to I.." but he cut her off with a passionate kiss "I know that, idiot. Me too!" then he just rested his chin on her breast and started humming. Hanges hobby outside of research was singing and she was actually pretty good at it. No one knew, just once Levi got a moment and was swept away with her voice. "Sing please." Hange looked surprised "Me? No I can't sing, hahahhah.""Dont lie four eyes, I heard you. You're a literal goddess." She blushed and then started "Die Stühle liegen so eng, wir reden die ganze Nacht lang. Dieser niedrige Raum ist nicht schlecht, wir können uns gut verstehen." Levis face was petrified "How do you know this song?" Hange looked at him suspicious "That is the lullaby you always sang to Isabell, isn't it? We heard it countless times. I really love it." She gave him a kind smile and caressed Levis face with her hands. He relaxed and actually started to sing too. "So ist es immer unser Licht is nur das Trinken und Singen. Wir begrüßen den Morgen. So ist es immer unterm riesige Himmel. Leben wir zusammen, die Nacht ist lang." Then they sang the rest of the song together till they fell asleep.

The next morning arrived and both of them still cuddled in bed. Then Hange abruptly jumped up and said "Levi we still have Ada. She may miss us, even if Historia might be better than ever as a mother." Levi rolled his eyes. "Good pack things, we are going on a picnic with Ada." he put clothes on and then they went to the palace. Historia was waiting for them in the tea room. A crying Ada in her arms. "Hello Captain Levi, Commander Hange. I hope you had a good recovery." Historia greeted them as nice as possible while struggling with a fighting baby in her hands. "She misses you. Not once did she cry you said, well she wasn't shutting up this whole time. Take her back here, Levi-dancho." She gave a simple smile that didn't look friendly at all, and handed the little to Levi. He took her and embraced her "Hello little princess. Did you have a good time with the queen?" "Hello Ada. Mummy and Daddy are back." Hange said while patting the childs head. They had tea and then went home. Ada was very behaved and could even say a few words with meaning. At home they played lots with her and made the things ready for the picnic. They decided to ask Sasha for permission to got to their stalls and into their woods, of course she didn't decline. The horses were a good idea. Ada had the word down in seconds and then it was all she would say. Levi got a little annoyed so Hange took over and talked about horses and their genetics, their anatomy but the little kid listend. They enjoyed the date and Ada learned how to walk a little, but that were big steps as she wasn't fast at learning. "Hange look. Over there is a little apple tree with apples. We should get some." Levi nodded and they went there and held Ada up to get her own apple which she successfully picked. "Mjam" Ada looked to Levi and offered her apple to him, he took a small bite and smiled "Mhm Apple. Can you say apple? A p p l e " "Arprea" "Nono apple" "aprele" "Yes that was very good." the day was very happy with many of fun events. In the evening Ada got a little angry cause she was tired and they had a lot of struggles to feed her. "Ada please ea.." A bowl of porridge flew into Hanges face, "Tsh, pfft that was hilarious. Ada, you're definitely my girl, Daddy is very proud" Levi giggled while patting her head and drinking a cup of earl grey tea. "Very funny Levi. DON'T give her credit for what she did. Ada that was not nice, don't ever do that again, Mummy is very upset right now." Hange growled at the little girl. The eyes went wide and the lip was starting to tremble and seconds later there was a non-having appetite crying tired child, bawling its eyes out. Hange immediately said sorry and tried to calm her down, Levi rolled his eyes "Hold my tea Hange" gave her the cup and picked up Ada. He laid her on his shoulder and rubbed her back "There, there. Mummy was very mean I know, this won't happen again, daddy promises. But please stop crying or we all can sleep outside tonight." she really shut up and looked him dead in the eyes "Dada, Mummy bad?" Silence, just utter silence. Hanges mouth dropped and Levi didn't know what to do. They both had no idea how to respond to the first like sentence she said. "uh.. no..uhm..Mummy is not bad. No one exactly is. But I, we, are very proud for you to say your first sentence." He said nodding to Hange who immediately said the same and hugged both of them. "I am very proud of you two." Levi went red and excused himself in going to the bathroom. After a while, Ada was sleeping very soundly in her crib, Hange got worried because Levi hadn't come back for a while and he should be ready.