Prologue

This is just the story desc. Plus an extra spoiler. P.S. This is the more lighthearted version, I truly am thinking of making a version that's rather dark I have to say, compared to that version, this version is sunshine and rainbows, (spoilers for other version) and that version would be the equivalent of being suffocated in an endless void like space, filled to the brim with liquid that makes it hard to move or breathe for eternity, and if it wasn't obvious enough, more blood would be spilled, I wouldn't hesitate at all to dispose of companions for that version, and the cover would be different also. I actually change the cover depending on the arc we're on, or what form Ash is in.

The hall of origins was packed at the very moment, every mythical and legendary Pokémon from each and every region you could think of gathered around, their expressions solemn and dark. One, no, all of the chosen's companions, had betrayed him. The path towards the 'darkening' opened up, no one could stop the rage of Arceus.

Arceus, usually in pure white and gold, appeared, in black and dull gold. Their eyes glowed red, it's presence making all in the hall shiver just by breathing. Their authority showed clearly, many dared not to raise their heads against the seething rage it radiated.

"..."

A single glance made all of them flinch, a few staring down at the usually pearly white ground of the hall, it seemed as if along with their creator's anger, the hall took on a tone of dull gray.

"......................| >=("

The order was given, a single expression justified it. The chosen one shall be taking the path of hardship, away from his old 'friends', and onwards with the loyal one left. The title of 'Deity' was not given easily, one had to earn it in order to use it. Many, no, specifically, billions of races, died, to grant one candidate for the title of 'deity'. Those who sat in the great hall were the prime examples, immortality was given, but none of their kind existed anymore.

"................."

Humans couldn't be extracted from the planet, they were too important. A new race, or rather, a new creature, had to be created. A shifter of sorts.

".................."

Wings were not a must, but the ability to hover was mandatory. To which one represented, was a interesting choice. Loyalty and betrayal. One had to see the difference between loyal and traitorous companions. Therefore, the balance Pokémon was created.

Thus, Stayhem.
The Balance Pokémon,
was born.

The meeting was dismissed, the legendary and mythical Pokémon headed back into their respective dimensions, allowing their creator to form the base of the new deity.

Notes:
'Stayhem' was created by combining
Stability and Mayhem

I DO NOT OWN POKEMON, but I am the creator of Stayhem and its design, and you might find different writing styles mashed into this particular story, sorry about that, I am an easily swayed person when it comes to writing styles.

It's been a while since I wrote-