The Distant Future {Chapter ???}

Author's Notes:
Yes this is somewhere in the future, you guys can treat it as a draft for the future chapters, or books, as it is exactly that, but these are ideas that would be extremely hard to weave into the main storyline I have in plan, so yeah treat it as anything you want to treat it as.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

A pair of great wings spread out, pitch black to the point where light didn't even reflect off of it, then, a ribbon of scales twirled up to the air as a pair of golden scales followed close behind the ribbon. A menacing head growled as it headed up towards a rift in the skies, leaving behind a group of bewildered travellers far, far, away.

"Welcome in Stayhem."

"Thank you for your hospitality, Arceus."

"No no, this is also your home now."

"My apologies, I often forget that."

"Ha ha! How does it feel to be one of us now?"

"Strange... I never expected humans to be this amazed, even though I am one with little legends."

"Well, humans only have such little legends to grasp on, wouldn't it be normal for them to want you more?"

"True. However I am worried about the chaos in this era of peace."

"Well, think about how you gained such a position!"

"Wait... peace and chaos cannot exist... and how I gained this form was to..."

"Exactly, it's peace built upon chaos."

"Then how are you happy with that?"

"Well, I don't own anything humans make, it's that easy to understand."

"Wait, so all of this is their own doing?"

"Of course, I only gave humans a bit more intelligence, look at them now!"

"I sense a excessive amount of sarcasm from you, perhaps lets avoid this topic from now on?"

"Alright. Why don't you head on in now? Your siblings are awaiting your arrival..."

"Understood, I thank you for giving me such an oppurtunity, however, who is the new one?"

"No one, it's better that way, since humans are greedy."

Stayhem grinned as it slithered down the hallway, leaving a sparkling trail of mist behind.

Arceus gently smiled as it looked back, closing the rift as it walked down the hallway, every legnedary and myth have learnt the true nature of humans through the chosen's eyes already, so there was no need to have a new one, if they were going to be exploited and manipulated, treated as a disposable toy by people who were only with them for their power over pokemon.