Into the wild - Chapter 4

Human / Normal speech: Hello
Pokémon speech: Hello
(Since there are no humans in these chapters, Pokémon speech will be using normal font) 
_____________________

Last Chapter...
They readied their stance, although they knew that they could barely defend themselves with only their physical body to hit others with in order to defend themselves. Soon, a shriek pierced through the forest and died down. The being finally knew it was a world where mercy did not exist, it was a world where survival of one laid at the utmost priority, and they were about to experience it very soon.
______________________

23/12/2021: I just deleted this whole darn chapter, why did I do that? Well I came back after reading some reincarnation novels and just decided to change it.

An extremely sharp piece of stone flew through the air and grazed by the being, blood leaking out from the left side of the being as it slowly turned its head, a slight tremble as they looked at the shard that was planted into the ground.

That was not good, the being thought, it frantically looked backwards, planning to reenter the cave for shelter, only to be met with total despair as the cave behind them had seemingly vanished. It was as if it was up to the creatures that hatched themselves from that point on, the being slithered up to the area it exited on, still in disbelief as it nudged the empty space where the cave once was.

After a few minutes of searching for the cave entrance, the being hesitantly gazed over it's neck, hoping to not see the owner of the shard. All was quiet, so the being picked up the shard with its teeth and slithered onwards with both the mysterious stone and shard to find somewhere, somewhere to feel safe in, somewhere like a tree hole, a small cave or a burrow, just... somewhere, the being hoped.

The being entered the undergrowth, where many, many shrubs and bushes thrived in, with a immense amount of leaves on the ground, creating a small crunch every time the being moved. The being just knew that fall was coming, the rainforest was filled with much more frantic movement, the being knew also to not go near water, the jaw snappers were to be feared, once they got their neck, the being knew it would be over, the being had no idea of the identity of the jaw snappers, they just knew the jaw snappers were to be feared when drinking from a river or a swamp.

The being quickly went towards a more dense area, it was better to avoid the fliers that would possibly treat it as prey. The being was still tense, there was still no sound, even if it was night, there at least should be some shrieks and screeches, at least some chirping, the being thought. Aren't there any nocturnal beings in this rainforest? The being knew that information, it just didn't know when did it learn it, it was after all, just born.

The being shook its head as it spit out the shard in its jaws, it was getting uncomfortable for the being to keep the shard in its mouth, and the being was rather peckish, it needed to sustain itself, or it wouldn't be able to keep on moving, however, the being considered safety to be the utmost priority, it hesitantly bit onto the shard, and kept on moving, no time, it thought to itself.

One slither at a time, it thought to itself, the being had finally found an area where it was comfortable enough, all that was left was a burrow, or a convenient hole in a tree.