𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Upon entering the nightclub, everyone stares at you all.

"Why do I think you are going to be the death of me?" Obi-Wan says as Anakin catches up with him.

"Don't say that Master...you're the closest thing I have to a father...I love you. I don't want to cause you pain," You smile; that's exactly how you see Qui-Gon Jinn.

"Then why don't you listen to me?!"

"I will. I'll do better, I promise," You scan the busy nightclub, trying to spot the woman who shot at you.

"Do you see him?" Obi-Wan asks.

"I think he's a she..." You say as you get on your tip-toes to look over the heads of the people partying.

"Then be extra careful..." He then nods to a room before turning to you and Anakin. "Check it out," He then walks away.

"Where are you going, Master?"

"To get a drink," He says before heading to the bar. Anakin blinks in slight surprise before turning to you. "Well, now it's just us two,"

"Amazing," You say as you move to the room where aliens look back at you with hostility, suspicion, and invitation as you move among the tables. "Can't see her anywhere," You say before Anakin gently grabs your wrist. "What in the Force are you doing?"

"Dancing,"

"We have a mission-"

"We have to blend in," He teases before he places his hand on the small of your back and then holds your hand. You sigh but accept this fate and place your free hand on his shoulder. You turn to see him smiling smugly at you. You roll your eyes as he guides you across the dance floor, among couples who are dancing to the music.

"Is Padme okay? I left rather quickly and she looked deadly still,"

"She wasn't too well when I left to save you," He twirls you. "Medical droids and Captain Typho are taking care of her as we speak," A shaky sigh escapes your lips.

"I do hope she's okay...I can't imagine what will happen if she is dead-"

"(Y/N)...calm yourself, you're getting worked up over the worst-case scenario," He dips you and you follow his moves with ease.

"You're right, I just don't want to lose her,"

"Neither do I," The song ends but Anakin doesn't let you go.

"The song is over,"

"I know," He drops your hand but his hand on the small of your back stays where it is. His free hand brushes hair from your face and tucks it behind your ear. You feel your face heat up as he looks at you with admiration. "You've grown into a beautiful young lady, you know that right?" You blush even more.

"Stop it you flirt," You say, freeing yourself from him. "Look at Obi-Wan," You say and that's when Anakin also sees the bounty hunter move towards the bar, blaster drawn. She moves it to his unsuspecting back but you're quicker. In a flash, your lightsaber is ignited and her hand holding the blaster falls to the ground. Blood spreads as she gets to one knee, groaning in pain. You disengage your saber and put it back to your side. Obi-Wan finishes his drink as the room goes silent. Aliens surrounding you rise menacingly from their seats but Anakin is suddenly at your side, his lightsaber glowing.

"Easy...official business. Go back to your drinks," Slowly, the aliens sit and resume their conversations. The onstage performers go back to their routine as Anakin and Obi-Wan pick up the bounty hunter and carry her out. You wave meekly at the aliens who are still staring at you as you follow the two male Jedis.