𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

When you woke up, your bed was empty. You felt yourself frown that Anakin was not there, but it was probably for the best; there was no way the council would ever knight you if they found out Anakin Skywalker slept in your bed. The ship to Naboo was leaving tomorrow so you decided to go to the tailor on Coruscant to find a suitable dress to wear at Padme's funeral. Once dressing in your simple Jedi robes, you headed to the front of the Temple to find a speeder. However, you were stopped.

"(Y/N)," You turned to see Anakin leaning against the wall.

"Anakin," You greeted, however, neither of you moved to one another.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to the tailors to find a suitable dress for the Senator's funeral," He nodded.

"Why not just wear that?"

"This is Senator Amidalla's funeral, it needs to be something a bit more...complex," He shrugged before pushing off the wall.

"Need a ride?"

"I can handle myself," You say strongly.

"You sure? The streets of Coruscant can be dangerous,"

"I'm a Jedi, I'll be fine going to the tailors," He shrugged again before heading inside. You let out a small sigh of relief before quickly walking down the stairs.

‡★•~~~•★‡

After driving through the streets, you finally found the small shop tucked away among the other buildings. When you entered, you were hit with the familiar smell of lavender and the sound of a sewing machine gently stitching fresh fabrics together to make new clothes. You went to the railing to the right a began searching, but everything was brightly coloured or skimpy. You turned around in the small shop and went to the counter, ringing the bell.

"Ah, my favourite customer!" A voice boomed. You turned and saw a large woman, dressed in a simple blue dress, come bustling out of the back room. She moved around the counter and grabbed you in a literal bone-crushing hug. "Oh, (Y/N/N), it's been a while, you need to attend more parties or get your robes burnt more often!" She scolded you and you chuckled at her.

"Missed you too, Ma'am," She smiled and brushed down her gowns.

"So, what are you looking for today?"

"A dress for a Senator's funeral," Her eyes lit up and she smirked.

"Did (Y/N) say...dress?!" She squealed. "Sad it's for a Senator's funeral but FINALLY!" You laughed as she went into the back room. "Feel free to search through our racks, we have a sale on," You looked back at the one rail you've already search but still went back to it. While you were browsing, you saw a beautiful black, lacey bodysuit. You pulled it off and admired it. It was your size! And you have to admit, it was on the sexy side.

 It was your size! And you have to admit, it was on the sexy side