𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

You woke up on the bed and saw Anakin still snoozing on the couch. You stood up and walked out onto the balcony, picking up your holopad on the way. You relished in the cool wind Naboo offered in the early morning. Your silky nightgown swayed softly in the air along with your hair. You leaned over the railing and brought out your holopad, going through different types of security within Naboo. You noticed many vents and your worry increased; the vents easily lead to where Padme is. You sigh and rub your temples. You then notice how your master still hasn't contacted you yet. You feel yourself getting more anxious about Qui-Gon and Padme.

"Force I can feel your anxiety from over here," Anakin says groggily. You quirk a brow and turn to see his eyes still closed and he's still laid how you first saw him.

"I didn't mean to wake you up," You respond, looking back through the cameras across the palace. "I think it would be better if~" You then see that place. That place appeared on the cameras. Your finger gingerly brushes that spot on the holopad before it switches to a different location.

"Would be better if we did what?" Anakin asks, sitting up, the blankets sliding down his body to reveal his half-naked form.

"If...uh...we moved somewhere more secluded than the palace. I mean...perhaps the Lake Country...I know there is a good medical bay there that is also hidden and it's much safer and easier to protect it," You say, the camera switching back to that place. You feel tears fill your eyes, your free hand subconsciously reaching for the necklace you wear all the time. The necklace your old master granted you. "I...I need to go somewhere," Anakin watched confused as you pulled your suitcase into the refresher room. "Pack your things and inform everyone Padme is being moved to the Lake Country," You quickly step inside and change into fresh robes before grabbing a sealed envelope and then exiting.

 "Pack your things and inform everyone Padme is being moved to the Lake Country," You quickly step inside and change into fresh robes before grabbing a sealed envelope and then exiting

"(Y/N)! Wait-!" But you've already left and made your way to the hangar. Holding the envelope close to your chest with both of your hands, you look around the area where you first landed. You sniffle as you walk through. Your footsteps echo off the marble floor as you continue to retrace the steps you wish you never took. You follow the path and then reach the intertwining bridges. You look across and see the red laser beam doors.

Taking your time, you slowly walk across, the voices of the Naboo guards becoming white noise. All you can hear are lightsaber whirls and screams. Once you reached the red laser doors, you deactivate them and walked through. The Force almost hits your face. You could feel her signature. It was overwhelming. You carefully open the envelope and saw an aged letter. You delicately pulled it out. You received this from the Jedi Council after her death, they said she wrote you a letter but, until now, you've never opened it but carried it with you everywhere you went.

My dear, sweet padawan,

If you are reading this, that means I was not there to see you get knighted nor was I there when you got your first padawan. I can only hope that I was there for your 13th birthday to gift you your second lightsaber myself after seeing you work so well with mine and yours during our trip to Ryloth. If not, I do hope you were given another one. I am sorry I left so early but I trust the Force that it will guide you. I believe that you will become a Jedi Knight. You are so powerful and extraordinary I'm so glad I found you on Jakku. The Jedi Council did not believe in you but I saw your potential. They believe you to be a piece of scrap on Jakku but you, my dear, are so much more. My final wish is for you to NEVER let the corrupted Council control you. If and when you are granted the rank Master, fix the Council, bring back the Jedi way. I also want to say this; attachments do not lead to the dark side, fear of losing them does. If anything, love makes us stronger and more connected to the Force. Treasure those around you while you can and rejoice when they return to the Force. Once you accept death is a natural part of life, the dark side will never take you.