Ch.4 Survival Test

We open to Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura in an empty classroom waiting for their squad teacher to arrive. Naruto and Sasuke have their heads sticking out of the door peering down the hallway looking for their sensei.

"Could the both of you please sit down. It's not the end of the world if our teacher is a little late." Sakura said.

"He shouldn't be late in the first place!" Naruto declared.

"Yeah! Our teacher is a Jonin, he should be setting a good example for us!" Sasuke said.

"I know the both of you are right, but please, just sit down." Sakura said with a sigh. Naruto and Sasuke come back inside the classroom and pout. They sit at a desk with angry scowls. Sakura sighs, but then she gets an idea.

'Wait! This is a good time to talk to Naruto! I mean, Sasuke's here and I kinda want to talk to him alone, but beggars cant be choosers.' Sakura walks over to the desk and sits next to Naruto.

"Hey, Naruto. So, uh, are there... any... girls in the village that you like?" Sakura asked, blushing. Naruto and Sasuke look at Sakura confused.

"Kind of a weird question to pop out of nowhere." Sasuke said.

"Yeah, but I guess... I mean..." Naruto stuttered. 'Damn! I cant tell her I like her, she'll think I'm weird!' Naruto falls quiet, clearly uncomfortable with answering.

'Oh no! Why did I ask that!? He thinks I'm weird for asking it!' Sakura mentally panicked.

'Come on Naruto, tell her you like her!' Sasuke mentally shouted. After another minute of very awkward silence, Sasuke gets an idea.

"Naruto, didnt you tell me once that there's a girl in the village with vibrantly colored hair that you like?" Sasuke said, trying to encourage his adoptive brother. Naruto and Sakura look at Sasuke in shock. But Naruto quickly catches on.

"Er... Yes. There is a girl I like and she has very pretty hair that's a unique color." Naruto said with a blush.

'Get the hint, get the hint, get the hint!' Naruto and Sasuke mentally shouted.

'EEEEEEE He likes me! Oh my gosh, Naruto likes me! This is the best day ever!" Sakura mentally shouted gleefully. It was at that moment that the classroom door opens. The three young ninja turn and see a Jonin with a mask and his headband covering his left eye.

 The three young ninja turn and see a Jonin with a mask and his headband covering his left eye

"Oh, good you're all here. If you'll follow me." Kakashi said. The kids look at their Sensei confused but follow. Kakashi leads them to the roof of the school where they all sit down.

"First off, let me have you guys introduce yourselves. I'll go first, my name is Hatake Kakashi, I like my book, I hate annoying brats, I have no future dream, and I have lots of hobbies. Now you."

"Um, okay. My name is Haruno Sakura. I like a certain boy, I hate people that are mean to that boy, and my future dream is to be a strong kunoichi and have a family. As for a hobby, I like to read."

The Fox BrothersOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara