Welcome

[scene: My universal theatre]

Me: Alright, let's bring in the class.

I teleported, Marinette's class in.

Adrien: What where are we?

Nino: Dude I don't know

Chloe: I'm calling daddy.

After that everyone started screaming where are they, expect Marinette who walked up to me.

Marinette: Hello Owenmonster.

Me: Hello Marinette.

Marinette: What are we doing?

Me: Let me get everyone's attention. *turns to the screaming crowd* EVERYBODY SHUT UP!!

after that everyone stopped screaming and turned around to see a man with wolf ears and a wolf tail standing next to Marinette.

Alya: Who are you?

Me: I'm the one who brought you all here.

Rose: Are these real?

Everyone except Marinette was shocked to see the tail move.

Lila: Why did you bring us here you freak and why is that liar not shocked abo...

Before she had I chance to finish I was in front of her and everyone can see what was under the eye patch.

Me: I suggest you shut your mouth before you lose speaking privilege.

I was back were I was before that and I was back to normal with my eye patch back on.

Everyone: 'I couldn't see him move'

Me: To answer you question about Marinette, we'll she already know me.

Max: May I ask who are you and what are we doing?

Me: Ohh where are my manners. My name is Owenmonster, I'm a god and watcher over my multiverse. I create universes based off existing ones. You are going to be watching and reacting one of the universe I made.

I then sapped my fingers and everyone was in their settings plan.

Marinette: 'I'm sitting next to Adrien'

Lila: why is that Liar sitting next to Adrien? I should be.

(Y/n): No you shouldn't, don't think I believe you Lila I watched you universe so I know what happened between you and Marinette in the restroom, so I suggest you be quiet or else I will play what happened on screen for everyone to watch.

Lila:.....

Me: That's what I thought. Now the name of the universe you watching is Miraculous semblance.